1.11

Its been a week and Bai Zhīshi was perplexed at the Siberian Tiger who keeps giving its paw to him whenever.

Like right now.

"Why do you keep on giving me your paws? Seriously, it's cute but irritating at the same time."- Bai Zhīshi told the tiger as they laze in the pavilion overseeing a small man-made lake in his small courtyard.

*purr*

"I don't speak tiger, do I have to know what you're trying to tell me?"- Bai Zhīshi asked the tiger as he feeds it with a piece of juicy pork steak.

Zhuazi once again tried to convey her name to Bai Zhishi by placing her paws on his lap. It was not helping.

*roar*

"What? Why are you angry?"- Bai Zhīshi asked the tiger, jumping away in fright.

While they were talking, the three servants were peeking from behind the pillars inside the room.

"Young Master is talking to a tiger,"- Servant boy 1 gossiped

"I think Young Master is broken,"- Servant boy 2 said

"Aiya you two! Don't spout nonsense about The Master,"- The cook scolded the two young servants.

"Sorry Gege, But Master's behavior already put me off my head,"

"Yes yes, How could one talk to an animal- ah! M-Master!"-The three saluted at him, with rigid and awkward expressions.

"... Please don't talk behind my back" Bai said awkwardly, especially since he can hear then.

"W-We're sorry Master." They all bow down and apologized. Bai waved it off and let them go do their chores.

After two months, Bai and Lan finally started the plan to create a branch to the Zou Kingdom. Lan already went to the Zou Kingdom and do the necessary procedures to carry out business there.

Bai was left in charge of the Teahouse and the stocking up recipes for the new location. It took Lan a full month to get a business permit from the Zou Kingdom and the manpower, he started to build the Teahouse.

Two weeks after Lan sent the letter from the Zou Kingdom, Chensha came to visit him. Bai was a bit bewildered at his visit but he still went to see him.

"What brings you here?"- Bai asked as he sat on the opposite side of the table facing Chensha who was busy savoring his jellies.

"Brother and I already talk, after the construction of the Teahouse, I will go there to the Zou Kingdom to build another site for my Flower Pavilion,"- Chensha said and ate a spoonful of the jelly, a look of bliss was on his face.

"If that's the case, then so be it, What do you think? Should I also ask Lan to build a few more branches to the other nearby kingdoms? It'll be helpful, gathering information and ratting someone out,"- Bai said his thoughts out loud, tapping his fingers on the table. Chensha stopped eating and stared at the man before him. Chensha knew he was older than Bai... But why is his mind so crafty? Where did this little guy come from actually to have such thoughts? Is he a- spy?!

Feeling the intense gaze from Chensha didn't unfazed Bai but he acted like shuddering in disgust and looking at him in contempt. 

"Yah! I thought you're a straight man, Chensha. Why are you looking at me like that?"- He asked in disgust. Chensha felt like vomiting blood. This guy- no, he'll never be a spy. Looking at this despicable face he had, He could only glare at the guy and eat his jellies.

=

Another year has passed, Its time for Bai to leave the Zen Kingdom to go to the Zou Kingdom. Before he departed, everyone who knew him came to the front of the shop to bid him goodbye. Bai was touched and made a few short goodbyes to them. 

A few miles away from the shop, a rushing carriage was trying to go through the sea of people on the street.

"Why are we not moving?! Coachman do something!"- the lady inside the carriage urged the coachman to go.

"I'm very sorry Third Princess! The way towards the Tea House was too packed for our carriage to pass,"- the coachman sweat nervously as he looks at the mass trying to push themselves towards the Tea House.

"Argh! why is that guy so popular?"- The lady inside gritted her teeth in anger and frustration before going out of the carriage, it was Princess Lianhua.  

(To be continued)

Author: ^___^ Hello cliffhangers!!!! SEE YOU IN THE COMMENT SECTION GHOSTS!!!😍😍😍😍😍 HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!