1.14

A/N: CHAPTER 1.14 IS UP!!!!!

This might be one of my unexpected updates this week because if my dear Ghosts look at my wall, I said that i'll need a 2 weeks break for my emotional.. uh- crisis XD? 

Anyways! I FINALLY PLANNED ARC 1 SWIFTLY AND YOU WILL ALL HAVE TO GUESS ALL THE 5WH QUESTIONS! IN LATER CHAPTERS!

OOOH!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO DO IT!- After 2 weeks XD

Well then! See you all soon! andhave fun reading this chapter!

=================

Bai Zhishi soon left their group and went towards Uncle Tan's camp and proceeded to swiftly to cook their meals.

After a short rest, they went back to traveling. Until they reached the Capital of Zou Kingdom. Bai Zhishi and Uncle Tan went directly to the closed Tea House and prepared for the Tea House's grand opening.

With his trusted little helpers named Kě xìn and Táoqì (Faithful and Naughty) They spread the news and gave fliers to the passing individuals.

The grand opening was a success, there were a lot of civilians and nobles who came and congratulated them. Serving the best dishes and best service, everyone was pleased and praised them to the heavens. There were some nobles who want to gossip about the outside of Zou and Bai Zhishi quench their thirst on his best capabilities. Everyone left the Tea House with a filled stomach and a good mood.

"The grand opening of our Teahouse is a hit Master!"- Taoqi said and smiled from ear to ear. Bai Zhishi sat on his office as Ke Xin poured some tea for Bai Zhishi. Bai Zhishi thanked him and drink his tea before looking outside the bustling streets of Zou Kingdom. The sun is slowly setting as his employees cleaned the place and closed early.

"This is just the start of the business of our Teahouse, no need to be so overjoyed."- Bai Zhishi smiled at the two children.

"I'm looking forward to seeing Owner Lan drowning in gold! Hahaha!"- Taoqi said mischievously. Bai Zhishi only shook his hand and told them to rest early, they nodded and salute to him before they withdraw.

Looking out the window as the moon slowly rises, His mind wanders off about the Great General he met on the woods and Bu Feng, He is at the South after all. Bao thought of the first stroll he will have, he needs to visit the most popular and festive streets and know what are their trends and invite some merchants to support the Teahouse and invest!

Bai Zhishi took a warm bath before going to sleep.

After a month, The Tea House flourished and many merchants came and go, exchanging food and trinkets, exchanging knowledge, and learning new things with Bai Zhishi.

Everyone's talking about the Huatian Tea House that when Bu Feng returned to land from his expedition, he thought he got into the wrong kingdom.

"Boss! We'll start to unload these goods!"- One of his men said and he made a go signal before looking back at the human traffic, catching the words "Huatian Teahouse", "In Prosper Street", "So popular" and lastly, the name he was very familiar of, "Bai Zhishi"

"Boss! We are done!"- One of his men said with the list of their goods all checked. Bu Feng look back at him and took the list, looking at everything swiftly before grabbing a bag of gold coins, 

"Give two gold coins to each man, ask a few to guard the ship and the rest could go out in leisure. I will leave for a bit, Long! Come with this Master!"- He put the bag to the man's hand and left with his boy towards the prosper street. He could hear the loud "Thank you Boss!" and they shout of enthusiasm but he paid them no mind and continue his way to his destination.