1.1

R/N: AFTER THIS! DON'T SEEK FOR ME! MY POOR HEART CAN'T TAKE THE HIT! ε(┬┬﹏┬┬)3 NO MORE CHAPTERS! IN TWO WEEKS! THERE! I LIFTED IT NOW SO HERE! HERE IT IS

Soul came to his senses and stared blankly on what's infront of him. A dark place, filled with a bad odor and smell of trash, his nose scrunched up as he blocked half of his face with his robe. He was wearing a dirty faded green robe, long black hair in an unruly bun, a plated silver hairpin stuck on it. He looks around, Everything looks ancient and old, Where is he? This is...an alley?

[Answering host, you are in a World continent that is similar to your original world's chinese civilization,] Suibian informed its host. Soul dazedly nodded before trying to get up, by then he noticed his extremely poor state. His body was thin and very weak, he can feel his skin sagged a little, yellowish in color and bones can be poked too easily, his knees and legs are both shaky, his hands and feet are with wounds, scars and blisters.

'Suibian, My state is so bad'

[I know]

'Did you chose this body?'

[I have no authority to direct Host to a resident in the Mission World]

'*sighs helplessly* Can I now please take the Story and the Main Mission?'

[Indeed. This is about the Villainess named 3rd princess of Zen Kingdom, She was a sweet, smart and sensible princess at young age, and was bethroted to her Childhood crush by oral agreement, Jin Yuan, The General's first legitimate son from the left side of the court. The conflict happens when a month before the announcement of their engagement, Jin Yuan was rushing to the King's throne room with a young lady with a beauty that can destroy cities. The next months were the worst for the princess. Infuriated and blinded with jealousy, She sent her father's black guards to sentence death to that woman, but they didn't know that the woman was a skilled assassin and the 1st princess of the another kingdom, Zou Kingdom. The same night the King's black guards charged to the said beauty, the Zou kingdom's assassins broke to the palace and killed every royalty living, not even the servants and guards were spared. The beauty was to be the Empress of the dethroned kingdom and she genuinely loved the Eldest Son of the general, so they marry and became the rulers of the new Zen Kingdom, the end.

MAIN MISSION: MAKE THE ZOU KINGDOM REACH ITS DOWNFALL [5000 PTS]

SIDE TASK [1]: NEVER LET THE 1ST PRINCESS OF THE ZOU KINGDOM SUCCEED TO INFANTUATE JIN YUAN [600 PTS]

SIDE TASK [2]: MAKE THE 3RD PRINCESS BE A REMARKABLE PERSON [1000 PTS]

SIDE TASK [3]: SAVE THE ROYAL FAMILY OF ZEN KINGDOM [2500 PTS] ]

Soul was astounded, A FOUR DIGIT POINTS?! Were the systems ever so generous? Sensing the bewilderment of its host, Suibian told him,

[An upgrade was given from the main stream of SYSTEMS, all rewards will be UP but the help that the system can aid Host will be MINIMIZED, So host, select 5 fixed options of SYSTEM for you to be aid, other option will be eradicated]

'Wait wait, Before that, Can I know what's my role here? Youre practically making me go leaps and bounds of the unreachable,'-judging by the state he is in, To mingle with the royalties- its simply impossible!!

[You are.... *bzzzt* error! a bug has been detected! system malfunctioning *bzzzt*

SUIBIAN IS O F F L I N E]

*Dun Dun Dun*

Soul was left there on the same dark alley, with a small scroll containing his missions. His system went offline without anything to give him a golden finger (an advantage) on this Mission World, Soul nervously gulped and tried to calm himself down....
.
.
.
.
.

'WHAT AM I GONNA DO?!!!! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CLEAR THIS MISSIONS IF ONE BIT OF GUIDANCE I CAN'T HAVE?!!! AND THE LEVEL OF THE MISSIONS IS BEYOND ONE COULD EVEN GUARANTEE TO SUCCEED! BUT HEAVENS! MY DISPOSITION AND THE TARGET PEOPLE ARE AS FAR AS HEAVEN AND EARTH! *sobs*'

After finally calming down, Soul started to get his wits right and remembered all the main mission and side missions given, thanks to his good and photographic memory too. He then started to wander stealthly under the moonlight whilst trying to save every bits of energy he has left,

He noted the big teahouse, the Herbal and medicinal store, an auctioning house, the brothel, the square (or park), the lake, the mansions of the generals from left and right and lastly the Royal Palace, by the time he was finished from his wanderings, the sun was starting to rise, Soul thought of a suitable job for his 10-11 years old looking body and his name to accomodate here, and he go with " Bai Zhīshì "( it means Hundred Knowledge in Mandarin <r/n: MY MANDARIN CLASS PAID OOOFFFF XD> )

'Basically right now I look like a beggar and had no strength to do strenous works, I need to be somewhere I could leisurely work but be also be of use, for that point, I could be housed and nurtured *sigh* I JUST HOPE THE PLOT WON'T BE SO SOON WITHOUT ME BEING SO HOPELESS! *SOB SOB* (( ༎ຶ ◡︎༎ຶ)

Now then, From all the landmarks I reviewed, the best and most common tourist spot ( he just means with more people) is both the Teahouse or The Auction house, both are great for work, but low or high jobs, it'll be both a struggle,

I could hands on try to talk to big people to get more communications and understanding of this world, but the disposition of my work will fall too low to do just that,

Trying to show up with new things and trinkets will get their attentions but I am just a nobody here, I CAN'T PRODUCE ANYTHING AS A MASS PRODUCT!*sighs* TEAHOUSE OR AUCTION HOUSE?! CHOOSE ALREADY SOUL!!!* facepalm*️'

.... A thought suddenly crossed his mind... Why not both?

And with that he thought of a plan to make it a success,