Arc 2.0

Bai Zhishi, no, Kim Soul Jin was inside the White space with his system he named Suibian. The two of them were right there waiting for time to pass by, conditioning his mind and body to meet new people and a new environment. 

Suibian offered him to open the Academe to him where he can learn new and helpful skills in the next and upcoming mission world. And  Kim Soul Jin didn't refuse it. Because of his uselessness and slow development, it took him years to even get to the same position as the target and took him another couple of years to get the missions done and over with. 

'Maybe with the help of the system, he can finish the next mission worlds without much hindrance,' Kim Soul Jin thought as he finished the preliminary levels of Martial Arts, Hacking, and boxing. When he left the Academe, three years have passed inside the space. 

Suibian went close to him and asked him if he was ready for the next mission world. 

"I'm ready because you will be with me, then I'm comforted," Kim Soul Jin smiled at Suibian who seemed to paused for a bit and he can feel the stare coming from the system, Kim Soul Jin tilted his head in wonder before the crystal seed shook as if shaking its head and giving him the information of the next mission world. 

[Soul System: The next mission world will be something similar to the first world, however, the difference was the genders in this world. A plague has landed in the Country of Spring and the female population dwindles in number, the citizens of the country were worried and scared of what the future will be like without the female population and decided to ask the deity inside the world to grant them and immunity against the disease, however, the Deity has other ideas in mind, he decided to convert a small portion of the male population into a reproductive group and called them Gers. These groups can bear offspring despite in male body. 

The creation of the Gers brought a series of resistance and disdain not only for the Gers who were innocent from the dispute but from the Deity as well. Because of this, the world started to collapse, the few females that survived the plague became queens of their own nations and broke the unity of the Country of Spring, they also waged war with each other to rule over the remaining men in the country. Because of their own greed and lust, the mission world was on the brink of collapse before it requested third-party help to stabilize itself.]

Kim Soul Jin was deep in thought after listening to the world background of the next mission world. Most likely, he will be one of the Gers or maybe someone with a high authority... however, how could he, a simple soul, turn the tide on this chaotic world?

[Soul System: Soul, remember, from the first mission world, there are five available golden fingers that the host can use. I didn't get to give it to you last time, so you have to get this now,]

When Kim Soul Jin heard that, he perked up and looked at the system with a greedy and anticipating expression. Suibian was a bit taken aback by his expression but gave him the five golden fingers all at once before giving the description and how it will work. 

[Soul System: The First golden finger is the Truth seeker, this is a golden finger that can see any hidden items inside the mission world, the limitation of its usage have a cooldown of five hours, so use it wisely. 

The Second golden finger is the Strength serum, just a drop of this serum will make the host ten times stronger than any enemies and your skin will feel tough and not easy to cut or stab like steel. There are only ten ml of this serum so use it wisely. 

The Third golden finger is the Face Changing Mirror, a type of item that can make the host use any face from the mission world and deceive anyone. Its effect can last for one day and it can be turned off manually, the cooldown, however, is twenty-four hours so pay attention to the time. 

The Fourth golden finger is the Pity Halo, this halo will make any mission world resident feel pity for you and the chances of them doing things on your bidding is 99%, 1% is for the Host's moral. Unlike the White lotus halo that could charm men and cannot deceive women, this pity halo does not discriminate in gender and the effects are great. It will be activated as soon as you went inside the mission world, so host, be careful of your character set. 

Last but not the least, the Fifth golden finger is called Revival Chrysanthemum, As the name suggests, it can revive any dead person, this item is only a one-time use item so use it wisely.]

Kim Soul Jin was staring at the golden fingers that he got before looking at the system with an appreciative and somewhat with a look of idolizing? Suibian was not sure, but it needs to tell him the next and most crucial thing for the next mission world. 

[Soul System: Soul, in the next mission world, I will not beside you all the time, I will be monitoring you but I cannot interfere with your progress. Please understand that I will only be on standby mood while you do your missions.] 

Soul was shocked when he heard the words of the system, how could that be?! That's so unfair! How can he do things in the next chaotic mission world if it turns out like this?! 

The look of being wronged and pitiable was vivid on Soul's expression that Suibian cannot help but feel guilty and feel bad for him, however, it needs to do it, because it also has its own mission to accomplish. 

[Soul System: I cannot do anything for this arrangement, the higher-ups gave this order so we cannot interfere, do not make that face,] 

Soul pursed his lips and stared at the golden fingers he got instead, it's fine since he got these leverages, however, if he died many times amidst that chaotic war, how will he survive outside it? Just thinking of that situation brings a chill on Soul's back. 

[Soul System: This is the scroll of your mission tasks, you can open it when you get inside the mission world... Are you ready, Kim Soul Jin?]

"Even if I say I'm not, I'm only wasting my time here and fearing the future... Mah! I'm ready! Let's go to the next mission world!] 

And with that, Kim Soul Jin transferred to his next and second mission world. 

-

What to expect in the next arc:

BL; harem; schemes; there's a hint of magic but this world doesn't rely on that; and a garden of flowers!