19. Finale With Failures

Some souls just understand
    each other upon meeting.

– N. R. Hart

★•.★•.★•.

									Thirteen hours before

"Ow....would you at least drive carefully", I snapped at my captor who just took a sharp turn.

She didn’t respond kept driving. It had been two hours and we were still in the car. She didn’t even tell me where we were going. But she was driving extremely fast. I couldn’t take it anymore. So I said,

"Slow down or we'll crash at this rate"

"We don’t have time for traffic regulations", Ms. Young replied.

"Why?"

She went back to the silent mood.

"At least tell me where we are going?", I said.

"Stop talking so much", she scolded just like she used to whenever I did something unpleasant.

A quick flash of anger pulsed through me. She had no right to talk to me like that. Not anymore.

"I can't believe you said that. You kidnapped me, broke both my trust and respect for you and now I'm the one whose talking too much?", I laughed without humour.

"I didn’t kidnap you. I saved your life", she corrected me.

"Saved my life? Are you kidding me? You took me from my family. Threatened me with a gun. I'm not even sure my uncle is alive or not", I shouted angrily.

"Please, the Winchesters had lot worse. A little notch in their head won't kill them", she flipped me off but her words caught my attention.

"You know Sam and Dean?"

She made a huffing noise before answering, "Honey, who doesn’t? They're very well known for the childish things they do in the name of saving the world"

"Then you also know about Dean being my father?", I asked with a quickened heartbeat. This couldn’t be true. She knew how I felt. She knew every little things like when I was crying for my mom, for my unknown father. She was there. The one who wiped my tears when I cried myself to sleep was always her.

She didn’t need to answer. The silence said it all. She knew all along. Hot tears burnt my eyes. But I dried them angrily. I wouldn’t let myself cry in front of her.

We didn’t talk after that. She stared at me from time to time. When the silence was too thick, with a sigh she broke it saying,

"Look Fayre, I know you're hurt. But trust me what I did and still doing, all because I want you to have a normal life. A healthy life"