8. Pally With Pie

“ You are every reason, every hope and every dream I’ve ever had.

- Nicholas Sparks

★•.★•.★•.

Guess what happened? I was going with my dad

Guess what happened? I was going with my dad. Yay!!!!

I still couldn’t believe it, he came back. When he wasn’t looking, I even pinched myself to see if it was real or not.

But it was hell of a fight to go with them. Our headmistress didn’t approved it at first and my father wouldn’t go back without me. When a lot of talking, showing fake papers by the courtesy of my uncle didn’t work too, they called someone. I only got to know that it was the sheriff of Sioux Falls.

I wasn’t sure if that person was really a sheriff or not but the good thing was it worked. But because of my father's sudden appearance, my teacher was still skeptical. So, she said that I would have to come back to school after my first week of staying with them and if everything turned out okay, I could go to my father once in every month.

My new family wasn’t happy with this decision but they couldn’t do anything. So here I was with my father in his car going to Lebanon. We had still some hours to kill so Sam and I started to talk a little.

He said, "So Fayre, tell us something about yourself, what you like"

"Uh...I really like to read and sometimes I draw though I am not very good at it", l replied with a laugh.

"You don’t have to feel bad. Sam here isn’t good either. In fact he is worse than a three years old", Dean teased his brother.

"Oh....yeah and you are sooo good", Sam scoffed and then added, "Let me tell you Fayre, Dean's singing is the worst. It could give you an ear bleed. Now that you are here, you'll see".

And that was how they started their banter. It continued for a whole hour. They argued about whose prank was better, who had the most nastiest habbits, who was the more fun one and a lot of other things.

It might seem ridiculous to others but I found them very cute arguing like that. Because in that moment we all were satisfied and relaxed in our own way.

I was still curious about how they found me so I asked them,

"How did you guys find me?"

"An enemy who wants to become friend which is never gonna happen told us", Dean answered.

It was a weird answer, but still nodding my head I asked, "So, it’s just you two live in the bunker?".

"No, sometimes our friend comes too", Dean said.

"He is an angel", Sam added.

I was dumbfounded. Angel? For real?

I asked with excitement, "You guys know an angel too?"

"Yeah. He is the one who gripped Dean tight and raised him from perdition", Sam snickered.

Dean shot his brother a glare. I didn’t understand what Sam was talking about but still an angel. Wow!

"He must be very beautiful!!!", I said with more excitement.

Laughing out loud Sam said, "You'll see"

"Me? FOR REAL?", I shouted the last part.

"Yeah", Dean simply said.

Why weren’t they as excited as I was? It was an angel we were talking about. But I was very delighted to know that I would meet one. I just couldn’t wait to see his halo and wings. If he let me, I would take a selfie too.

★•.★•.★•.

The bunker was just wow. I didn’t expect it to be this big. For something underground, it surely was interesting. Sam showed me the library and it was like a dream come true for me. There were tons of books. I wasn’t even sure anyone could read all of that in their lifetime.

Dean showed me my room. It was simple. Grey wall, a small bed along with some other furnitures, perfect.

They both left me alone to do my things and told me to come in the kitchen after I had finished. But the problem was I couldn’t find the kitchen in spite of them showing it earlier.

So half an hour later, I found myself still wondering. I thought about shouting for help but didn’t do it cause it sounded childish. I tried to push every door I found to find my way and there were so many. When I opened a particular one, I found a room with a circle shaped symbol.

The symbol was covering more than half of the floor and The room was darker than the others I found before. It was almost empty except a chair in the middle. I was about to enter but someone caught my shoulder.

Shrieking loudly I looked behind only to find, it was Dean.

"You scared me", I said accusingly.

"Yeah? You scared me more when I couldn’t find you anywhere", he accused me back.

Laughing nervously I said, "I couldn’t find the kitchen".

"Come on", letting a breath out he guided me to kitchen.

★•.★•.★•.

Dean made us burgers and some fries. It was delicious. He also gave me a huge piece of a pie too. I didn’t normally eat pie but It seemed good eating it with them.

"You want more?", Dean asked me.

"Huh?"

"Pie....you want another piece?"

"Oh...no, no. This is more than enough I don’t usually eat sweet things that much", I replied.

Hearing it Dean gave me a look of horror that said I was an alien. So I asked,

"What?"

"You don’t like pie!", he said being totally stunned.

"I....", before I could justify Sam beat me saying,

"Dean, there's a lot of people in the world who don’t like sugary things"

"But it's pie!!", my father said with a pout.

"It’s not like that. I just didn’t eat enough to love it", I said.

"Oo.....well you are in good hands now missy cause you and I are going to have lots of fun eating pies. I'll show you how to cherish this heavenly food", he said with a big smile.

Sam shook his head at his brother's antic but ate some too.

After eating our food, Dean again showed me the way to my new room and told me to call them if I couldn’t remember the way. I nodded. He then surprised me saying,

"I know I am late by years but I am gonna make it up to you. And Fayre......I am very happy that you are here"

He was about to go but I couldn’t help myself hugging him. Finally, I was home.