Doomed

Song is World So Cold By Three Days Grace!  I hope you enjoy the chapter! 

-Emma-

Ty's P.O.V

Come on Ty. Stop being a chicken! Shut up Enderlox! If you won't do it, then I will! Don't you dare. I am not hurting her. 

"Come on Ty. I want to see if your really what Ron expect for you to be." She said. I look at her. 

"What's your name?" I don't want to keep calling her she of her. 

"Demonrock sounds good to me." Demonrock said. That's it I'm coming out! 

"No!" He is trying to take over, but I won't let him. 

"What's wrong Ty? At war with yourself?" Demonrock asks. I look at her. No I'm not. Stop it Enderlox! Stay out of this! No you'll keep yourself killed if you don't fight her. Demonrock comes at me. I grab her arm. She pushes me down to the ground. She is on top of me. I'm pushed to the back of my mind. Not good. My eye's would turn a red if Enderlox was in control. Demonrock stops and look at me. I push her off. She hits the ground. She stands up. I get up. I look at her. She has fear in her eyes. I like it. I smile. 

"Why are your eyes red?" Demonrock asks. 

Ghost's P.O.V

Ty's eyes are red. Now you done it! I hope your happy with yourself. What did I do? Well this is Enderlox. Ty's dark side or should I say an unstoppable killing MACHINE! Sorry? No. Not sorry. Your an idiot! 

"What's wrong Demonrock scare?" Enderlox asks. Let me take control! Never. Enderlox grabs me and throws me into a tree. I hit it and go on the ground. Let me take control! I can calm him down! No way this is the power that Ron wanted.

"So this is your full power? I'm impressed." I hope your impressed when your dead! Enderlox looks at us. He is scaring me. I can feel myself taking control of my body. I bet that the potion is wearing off. Fog surrounds us. I can't see Enderlox. I'm in control. I push Demonrock to the back of my mind. I have to fix her mess now. I turn into my human form. I see him. I put my sword down. I walk towards him slowly. 

"Ty it's me." Sky told me that once Ty has Enderlox in control of him, it's very hard to get Ty back. I'm willing to take that risk. He looks at me. 

"Ty please come back." I am almost in front of Ty. 

"So this is his full power." Someone said. I turn around. Ron is here! Not good. I'm so mad at him, that I could kill him here!

"Are you happy with what you did to Ty?!" 

"Yes I am. I knew that you would find him and make him turn. I will be taking him now." Ron said. Over my dead body. I look at Ty. He is looking at Ron. 

"Where's Sky and Seto?" He asks. My eyes widen. That will make him even more pissed. Ron has something in his hand. He has it pointed towards Ty. I can't move. I'm frozen in place.

"They are taking a very long nap." Ron said. I look at Ty.

"Ty calm down. It's a trap. Don't go." He won't listen to me. Ty disappears. O my god. No. He is going to fall for that trap!  Something grabs my leg and wraps around me. I can't move and I lay on the ground. Obsidian really? I look at Ty. Something has him. 

Ty's P.O.V

I try to get Ron but it does not work. Something gets me and pulls me back to the ground. Ron walks in font of me. He is laughing. I hate him so much. Was this smart Enderlox? Shut up! I can't move. We are trapped here. I'm on my knees on the ground. My hands are tied together above my head a little. Obsidian chains have me. They are around my wrists, legs and waist. I can't move. 

"That was almost to easy." Ron said. I'm pissed at him. Let me take control. Something bad is going to happen! Ok. I take control and look at Ron. My eyes are only purple. 

"I can't have that. Enderlox must be here." Ron said. He does something. It feels like needles are going in my body over and over again. 

"What do you want?" I look up at Ron. I'm not giving him Enderlox. I hate Enderlox, but he is not getting him. So you do care about me? No, I feel like something bad will happen if he gets you. Well. 

"Your power is something that I want. Ghost's was not enough. She lead you into a trap." Ron said. I look at the ground. That's a lie. Ghost wouldn't do that to me. I believe him. That's why I don't believe Ron. You don't trust me? I don't trust your judgment ever. Your the reason that we are in this mess in the first place. Don't try to sound innocent here. I'm not buying it. 

"That's a lie." Ghost said. I don't move. I can feel my power leaving me. It hurt before, no I can't feel it very much. But I know that it will start hurting when it gets very close to the end for me. 

"That's the truth Ghost." Ron said. 

"I would never in a million years betray Ty. Ty he's lying." Ghost said. I would speak, but the words die in my throat. I just look at the ground. 

"I think he agrees with me." Ron said. 

"No he doesn't. He can't speak or move. You have no idea what your doing to him right now." Ghost said. 

"I must be going. Don't worry that will take power from you Ty and give it to me." Ron said. He disappears. I want to say that he is a bastard to his face so much. Ghost gets up and runs in front of me. She kneels down. 

"The chains let go of me. Your going to be fine. This is not your fault. I'm going to get you out of here." Ghost said. She starts trying to break the chains. It's useless, I know these chains. They are not just obsidian, they are protected by a spell. That can only be broken by him. Unless he breaks the chains, I'm doomed. 

Well my Christmas decorations for the house were put up yesterday. My mom said we should have put them up at the beginning of November. But I said no because that's weird. The earliest that my mom has put up Christmas decorations would be the end of October. Christmas is my mom's favorite holiday! O my god I just had a great idea! A contest may be coming up soon! Be prepare! I hope you guys don't mind with how long this book is. I wasn't planning on having it this long. I hope you enjoyed the chapter! 

BBBYYYEEE!! :)

-Emma-