Too Tight!

Sky's P.O.V

Ghost lets go of me and I land on my feet. I look at Ty. We all run next to him. He looks up at me. He opens his mouth.

"Don't speak that will make the pain worst." Ty looks back at the ground. Ghost kneels in front of him. I look at the chains. My eyes go to glowing white. I run my hand along the chains.

"Well?" Ghost asks. I look at Ty. I'm stumped. Ron is keeping this hidden pretty damn well.

"Seto come here." Seto walks next to me. I look at him.

"I don't know what this is." Seto's eyes widen.

"Are you serious?" Seto asks.

"I'm stumped. Ron is hiding it pretty well." Seto's eye glow purple. He grab the chain. He looks at it and then at me. He drops the chain.

"I don't know. Ron is hiding it well." Seto said.

"The chain is moving." Ghost said. I look at Ty. The chain is moving. What the hell? I look at Seto. I look around him. Ron is standing there. How long has he been there? Ron smiles.

"Sky what's wrong?" Seto asks. That can't be good. I feel something grab my foot.

"Sky!" Ghost yells. Something pulls me back and wraps around me. I go into the air. I can see the village. These are vines. I can't move. It's squeezing me tighter and tighter. I grit my teeth. It wrapped around my sides with my arms there too.

"Sky you okay?!" Ace asks. No I'm not. I can't get any words out.

Kitty's P.O.V

"We need to get him out of that and fast." Seto said. I was about to move when Ron appears. He has his hand pointed towards Sky.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. Make any sudden moves and those vines will go as tight as they can around Sky." Ron said. I look at Sky. This is not good. I look at Seto. Ghost is next to Ty. I'm not surprise. We need Sky to come down here and help. I mouth the word distract at Seto. Seto nods. Seto throws something at Ron. He blocks it.

"Wrong move." Ron said. I look at Sky. The vine wraps around his neck. My eyes widen. I look at Seto.

"Seto!"

"Right." Seto said. He puts a weather spell down. It starts pouring and fog comes. Why fog and rain? Don't question it. I need to get to Sky. I run towards Sky.

"O no you don't!" Ron yells. Something grabs me and pulls me into the air. I am next to Sky. I am upside down! Why am I upside down?! The vines are around my legs and waist. I try to move it off of me. I take out my knife to cut them. A vine grabs my wrist and I drop the knife. It goes tighter.

"Try that again Kitty and say goodbye to Sky." Ron said. I look at Sky. Something must have happen down there. I feel a sharp pain come from my ankle. I scream. I'm pretty sure that I heard it snap. Great!

Ty's P.O.V

Ghost has her arms around my neck. Ace is sitting next to me. Ghost is looking off at somewhere. I hear a scream. I think that was Kitty. Ace looks scared.

"Seto!" Ghost yells. Ghost looks at me. She looks angry and upset at the same time.

"Ace stay here. Don't move." Ghost said. She nods. Ghost leaves. She goes into her ender form.

"Let them down now." Ghost said. I move my head up. Sky and Kitty are in the air. My eyes widen. Sky has a vine around his neck. I look at the ground. That's my power that Ron is using on them. I know that it is. I need to do something. I know what to do. What? Are you going to listen to me? Yes I am. Your desperate arn't you? Yes I am. Sky has a vine around his neck for gods sake! Ok geez.

Ace's P.O.V

I look at Ty. He has his eyes close.

"Ty." Ty opens his eyes. His eyes are red! I back away from him. Something tells me that I should. He is struggling to break free. I look at Ghost. She slams on the ground and doesn't come back up.

"Ace use the Iron spell on the chains." Seto said. He is too weak to do it himself. I run to the chains. My eyes go pink. I place my hand on the chain. The Iron spell? What's the Iron spell? Ty says it. I'm going to trust him. I say half of it before something pulls me to the ground. I slide away from Ty. I look at my foot. I have a vine on me. It pulls me to the air.

Ty's P.O.V

Ace didn't finish the spell! She was taken away before she could finish it. I can finish it. Why didn't you start it?! Ty you need angry mangement. Like you should be talking. What is that suppose to mean? I am not the one who tried to destroy the world cause you were mad at Sky and I. Good point.

"Look at this. I have all of you in my grasps. I think that I will kill you know. Starting with Sky." Ron said. Do it Enderlox!He does it and the chain breaks. Ron looks at me. He closes his hand. I fly up to Sky and cut the vines off of him. He lands on the ground feet first. He stands up. Sky looks at me.

"How did you mange that?" Sky asks.

"Enderlox can be helpful sometimes."

"I'll get the others. You distract Ron with Ghost." Sky said. I nod. Sky eyes glow white and he goes towards Ace. I look at Ron.

"Impossible. How did you get out?" Ron asks.

"Because I'm smarter then you. Ghost would you like to help me?" Ghost smiles. I help her up.

"My pleasure." Ghost said.

Sky's P.O.V

I get Ace out of the vines. I catch her and put her on the ground.

"Go to Seto." Ace nods. She runs towards Seto. I cut the vines off of Kitty. She falls and I catch her. She looks at me.

"I think my ankle is broken." Kitty said. I look at it.

"Well it is broken." Not good. I can't heal that. I am still carrying her and she puts her arms around my neck. I run towards Seto and Ace. I look at Ty and Ghost. They are going to town. Ty looks at me.

"Can you keep him here for a while? We need to go to the North Village!"

"No problem!" Ty yells. I look at Ace. We only have one horse. Seto sits up.

"You okay?"

"I'm fine." Seto said.

"We need to go to the North Village. Can you get the others?" Seto stands up.

"I can. What are you going to do?" Seto asks.

"I'm taking Kitty to the hospital in the North Village. Its not far from here."

"I'll take the horse." Seto said. I guess I'm running.

"Seto you can take Ace with you. Good luck." I start running towards the North Village.