Spill it!

Sky's P.O.V

My head is about to explode. Seriously. This is too much for my brain to handle. I can't even think strainght right now. I put my elbows on the table. I put my hands on the sides of my head. You could say I'm frustate. It's all so confusing. I hear the door open. I don't move. I feel a pair of arms go around my neck. Kitty.

"What's wrong with you?" Kitty asks. She puts her head on my shoulder. I put my arms on the table.

"Wishing this was clearer."

"What is it?" Kitty asks. I fold the paper.

"Nothing important."

"The teachers are here." Kitty said. I better go. Ty said he would handle it. He still wanted for me to talk to them.

"I better go." Kitty stops me before I could even get up. She put her hand on my chest.

"What time did you go to bed last night?" Kitty asks. Oh great. This again.

"I didn't."

"Sky, you need to sleep. When was the last time you actually went to sleep?" Kitty asks. Why is she asking me this? I know that I need sleep. I'm just not tired or I can't.

"Saturday."

"Sky it's Friday. What's up?" Kitty asks.

"Nothing."

"Is it something I did?" Kitty asks. What no. God no.

"No it's not you."

"Then what is bothering you?" Kitty asks. I don't answer. I don't really want to tell her. She already knows what it is. She sits in my lap.

"Sky I am not moving off of you til you tell me what is bothering you." Kitty asks.

"I'm fine."

"Sky I have been noticing that you don't talk much or sleep now. Your changing in a way that is not you. People like you don't change like this. Are you depress?" Kitty asks. Depress really?

"No."'

"Then what is it? I want to know what is wrong with Sky here. I feel like I am talking to a helpless puppy here. You need to tell me something. We all have been noticing it and we don't like it." Kitty said. Ty, Ghost and I'm guessing the school people come in.

"Ty can you wait a second?"

"Yeah....sure. Do I want to know?" Ty asks.

Actually yes. Can you guys wait outside for a minute?" Kitty asks.

"No problem." A teacher said. They leave. Ty, Kitty, and Ghost look at me.

"We want the old Sky back. I miss him. What happen to that guy?" Kitty asks. He died. The truth is what Wither Seto said to me is still bothering me. How everything that bad ever happen is my fault.

"Sky." Ty said. Kitty looks at me. She turns her body so she is facing me and puts her hands on my neck. She puts her forehead on mine.

"Come on Sky please spill it." Kitty said. She really wants to know. I still don't talk. At least without Ty and Ghost here. I look at Ty and Ghost. She must have gotton the message. Kitty looks at Ty and Ghost.

"Ty and Ghost can you guys come back later?" Kitty asks. They leave. Kitty put her forehead on mine again.

"Please Sky." Kitty said. She puts her hands on my chest. Hearing Seto say that I'm problem reminded me of when Herobrine and my mom took care of me. Then that night when Herobrine went insane. When my mom was pushing me through a portal, Herobrine killed her in front of me. I feel a tear go down my face. I won't forget the look on her face before she died.

"Hey, what's wrong? Obviously your not fine." Kitty said.

"No I'm not."

"Why?" Kitty asks. I hesitate.

"Sky you can tell me please." Kitty said.

"You know when I told you about the nightmare I had."

"The one when Seto was part wither and yelling that your the probelm." Kitty said.

"Yes."

"Sky your not the problem." Kitty said.

"It's not that. It reminded me of something that happened." She puts her hands on my chest.

"Of what?" Kitty asks.

"Of when.... Herobrine killed my....mom infront of me and the look on her face.....when she died."

"Aw Sky." Kitty said. She hugs me. I put my arms around her.

"I'm sorry that you were reminded of that. You shouldn't even be able to be reminded of it. It's bural and cruel." Kitty said. She puts her head on my shoulder.

"Sky." Kitty said. Kitty looks at me.

"What?"