Author's Note- Please read! IMPORTANT!!

First of all I know another author's note, why not a chapter to the story?! This story is coming to the end soon. When this book is over, I have something to tell you guys. I don't know if it's permanent yet. Wait, thanks for over 1,000 reads! You guys are the best! 

The thing I want to tell you is that, I know that in this series that when I finish a book I post the next one the next day. I know that I do that. But I'm actually am going to.....no. I will tell you guys when this book is over. I'm not for sure that I will do it. I don't want to, but I think that I should. Don't take this the wrong way please. I love writing for the Sky Army Series. I love it. Actually I think that I will tell you now. 

I don't want you guys to think that I am stopping this series. (Take that thought out of your mind right now!) But I think that I should put this series on hold for a while. I have alot of things going on in my life right now that need my attention. For example, high school is not as easy as you may think. I get distracted easily. Very easy. Once I know for sure I will tell you guys that. Let me say again I"M NOT STOPPING THIS SERIES! I just wanted for you guys to know why if I do or not. 

Thanks for over 1K reads! Means a lot! I will tell you guys if putting this series on hold for a while will become real or not! 

BBBYYYEEE!! :)

-Emma-