Can we Talk?

Ghost's P.O.V

I put down my bow. I look at the clock. 6 am. I walk outside. It's warm and cold at the same time. I think I should tell Ty. I told Sky after all. Someone grabs my shoulder. I nearly jump five feet in the air. I turn around. Kitty is looking at me.

"You okay?" She asks. I push her hand off of me.

"I'm fine." 

"Really?" Kitty asks. 

"Yeah I need to talk to Ty. Do you know where he is?" 

"I don't know. I havn't seen him since yesterday." Kitty said. That does not help. 

"K." Kitty walks pass me. I look at the sky. 

"Ghost." Someone said. That voice sounds so familiar. I feel a tear goes down my cheek. It sounds like......my little brother, Jake. He was great little boy. He was only 5 years old. I wipe my face. 

"You okay?" Someone asks. 

"I'm fine how many times so I have to say that?" I turn my head. Ty looks at me. 

"Have you been crying?"  Ty asks. I nod. 

"Can we talk?" 

"Sure." Ty said. 

"Alone." 

"Come on." Ty said. We walk into my room. I sit on the bed and Ty leans on the wall. I look at him. 

"I have been having nightmares." Ty looks at me. He kneels in front of me. 

"What about?" Ty asks.  

"My dad." 

"What are they about?" Ty asks. Him killing you. 

"He wants me to come home and is willing to do anything." All of sudden when I looked at Ty. I saw Ty hurt and my Dad stabbing Ty. I burst into tears. I go on the floor and bury my face in Ty's chest. Ty wraps his arms around me. I sit in his lap. I hug him tight. I don't want to lose him. 

"It's only a nightmare. What did your dad do to you?" Ty asks. 

"He.....killed...my family in front of me. He wants to kill me now. To finish the job. No wittiness." 

"He won't hurt you. He'll have to go through the Sky Army to get to you." Ty said. 

"But he killed you in front of me. He.........stabbed you in the heart." I hold him tighter. I don't want to lose him. Never. I would brake inside without him next to me. 

"Ghost I'm still here. Are you haunted by it?" Ty asks. I nod.I can't stop crying on his chest. His shirt is wet with my tears. I can see his chest through the shirt. 

"They won't go away." 

Ty's P.O.V

"They won't go away." Ghost said. She is on me crying on my chest. I have my arms wrapped around her. I know that Sky is haunted by his past. Sky is different though. He doesn't cry about it. If he does I have never see him. I know he doesn't like talking about it. Ghost must see the same thing that Sky saw. She must see her dad or hear voices of her family. 

"Do you see your family? Or hear their voices?" Ghost looks up at me. She looks like she has been crying for years. 

"Yes." Ghost said. 

"Who in particular?" 

"My little brother, Jake." Ghost said. She looks like she is going to cry again. She hugs me tighter. She cries on my shoulder. I know how it feels to lose your family. In fact all of us do. At least Sky, Seto, Ian, Mitch and I do. I don't know about Jason, Quentin and Jerome. They don't talk about their families to us. 

"You want to help me with something?" 

"Yes." Ghost said. She needs to take her mind off of this. 

"A teacher asked Sky if they could come on a field trip here. I said that I would take care of it. Would you like to help me show them around and things?" 

"How old?" Ghost asks. 

"9 to 11 years old." 

"Yes I would. When?" Ghost asks. I look at the clock. 

"They should be here in 5 minutes." She puts her head on my shoulder.

"I'm done. Thanks." Ghost said.

"For being your towel?" She laughs. I smile. 

"Sorry." Ghost said. 

"It's fine." 

"Really? I didn't know I had that much tears in me." Ghost said. I smile. 

"We should go." 

"Yeah." Ghost said. 

"Hey you can always come to me if you have a bad nightmare." 

"I will. Come on." Ghost said. She stands up. She sticks her hand out for me. I grab it and she pulls me up. 

"You might want to change your shirt." Ghost said. 

"Yet this is the only one I have that is not blood stained." 

"Better then teared stain." Ghost said. 

"Not really." We walk down the hallway. I think I see the teacher. 

"Fine Ty. But seriously it's better." Ghost said. 

"So blood stain is better then tear stained." We stop next to the teachers. 

"Yes. I am glad you even got to that." Ghost said. The teachers look at us. 

"Your insane." 

"And I'm proud of it." Ghost said. I smile.