You can Tell me

Song is Every time we Touch by Cascada. I would just like to state when I put this song on I was thinking that it would be about Ghost and Ty. I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far. Tell me how it is in the comments. I want to know. Enjoy the chapter!

BBBBYYYYEEEEE!!! :)

-Emma-

Ghost's P.O.V

I don't really want to explain want happen to Sky in detail to Robert. Mostly because I don't even know what exactly happen. 

"Who is Ron?" Robert asks. I should get back to the base. I look at Sky. How would I explain this to them? I look at Robert. 

"Robert." Robert looks at me. He really want to know. 

"Ghost." Robert said. He crosses his arms. If I try to tell him. I won't make it through the whole story without breaking down. I say nothing. Keep your mouth shut. 

"Ghost is this hard for you to talk about?" Dawn asks. I say nothing. They walk in front of me. 

"Come on. You can tell us." Robert said. I look at Sky and then Robert. 

"This is about my......dad." 

"Ron is your dad. Ok what else?" Robert asks. I look at him. That's is the problem. This is where I always choke when I tell someone this. I was able to tell Ty cause I was already crying on him. Telling Robert and Dawn, saying it again. It will make me brake down in front of them. I can already feel a tear coming down my face because I am thinking about it. I look at the ground. 

"Is this were you can't talk about it since it is difficult?" Dawn asks. I nod. They talk about something. 

"Ghost come here." Dawn said. I follow her outside. She sits on the poach. I sit next to her. I look at the sky. A gentle breeze comes. I look at Dawn. 

"Ghost this is about your past isn't it?" Dawn asks. I look away from her. I am going to cry. Where is Ty when you need him? 

"Yes....Ron...was..a murder." 

"How?" Dawn asks. I feel tears coming. 

"He killed my whole family in front of me." 

"Come here." Dawn said. She wraps her arms around me. I cry on her shoulder. I hear horses coming. 

Dawn's P.O.V

Ghost cries on my shoulder. She has to like 16 and her father killed her family in front of her. That's just plain cruel. 

"How old were you?" 

"12 years old." Ghost said. She was 12 years old. That is more terrible. I look up. I see Ty and Jason coming. They stop and get off their horses. 

"What happen?" Ty asks. They stop in front of us. Ty looks at Ghost. 

"Ron hurt Sky. Ghost's dad hurt him." Jason runs in the house. Ty just stands there. 

"Ghost." Ty said. Ghost looks at Ty. 

"Do you want to talk to her?" Ty nods. Ty sits next to Ghost. I stand up and walk in the house. I look back at them. I see Ghost crying on Ty now. They would make a great couple. 

Ty's P.O.V

Ghost looks at me. She looks like she has been crying for months. I put  my arms out. Ghost goes on top on me. She puts her head on my chest. 

"How's Jake?" Ghost asks. 

"He's fine. He wants you back. You just disappear. You didn't leave with Sky." Ghost cries on my chest. 

"I had another nightmare." Ghost said. She had another nightmare. 

"Was it with-" 

"Sky getting hurt. This time it felt real. Then it was!" Ghost  said. i lean on the wall. I wrap my arms another Ghost. I can't say it was only a nightmare this time, it was real. Sky got hurt this time. What would take down Sky? 

Ghost's P.O.V

I put my legs between Ty's and my arms around him. Ty wraps his arms around me. I hold him tight. I don't want for Ron to get me or Jake. He is only 11 years old. He has so much to live for. I cry on Ty's chest again. 

"He'll won't get you or Jake. We'll figure this out." Ty said. I look at Ty. I know he means it. He doesn't like breaking promises. 

"Really?" 

"Yeah. Of course we will. Sky will be fine. He might have found something out about your dad that is nice to know." Ty said. Sky. I don't think that he will be alright. He may seem like it. But I won't be, knowing that he get hurt because of me. 

"Yeah." I will do anything to make me feel better. I made Ty's shirt wet again. 

"I'm sorry I made you my towel again." Ty laughs. 

"It's fine." Ty said. I put my hand on his neck. I hesitate and then I go for it. I kiss him on the lips. I put my other hand on his chest. I feel his hands on my sides. 

Jason's P.O.V

"How is he?" I look at Robert. 

"He needs some rest and he'll be fine." Robert said. I look at Sky. His back and left knee is wrapped. Whatever this new threat is, Sky couldn't deal with it  by himself. That makes me a little nervous. Why didn't Ssky use his brine powers to help him? By the looks of it this guy had arrows, knives and a sword. Something else is there too. But what is it exactly? Dawn comes in. 

"You can take him back to the base if you want." Dawn said. I look at her. 

"Are you sure that's a good idea? He doesn't look like he should travel." 

"Well the base is not far from here. You can." Robert said. 

"Ok." I grab Sky's jacket and sword. 

"Give him a day or 2 of rest, then he should be good." Dawn said.

"Thanks for helping him." I put Sky on my back.

"Your welcome. Anytime." They said. I walk outside. I stop in my tracks and look at Ty and Ghost. Ghost is on top of Ty. I just roll my eyes. I am use to this after a while. But right now is not a good time. 

"Ok after you two are done I will need some help." I walk pass them. Ty takes Sky on his horse. Ghost and I get on ours. We head to the base. 

Ok it was 5 pm last time I check. Now it it almost 10 pm. What the heck? I know I got addicted to the Black Cat anime series but was I watching it for that long? I am only on episode 7. That can't be right? Can it? 

-Emma-