We're in Trouble

Song is World So Cold By 12 Stones. Thanks for over 900 reads!! Enjoy the chapter!

-Emma-

Ty's P.O.V

"Why won't these chains break?" Ghost asks. I look at Ghost.

"G-Go." She looks at me.

"I'm not leaving you." Ghost said. She has too. For once I agree with you. Can you help me talk to her to convince her to go? You want my help? Yes I do. Fine. I can feel my strength come back to me. I look at the ground. I know that she won't agree with leaving me here like this.

"You have to."

"I'm not leaving you to die Ty!" Ghost yells. If Ron is going to hurt the villages, then they won't see it coming. The others won't have a chance with Ron taking my magic and using it against them. I look at the ground.

"Ghost you have too. Jake and Ace are going towards the North Village. It's not far from here." Ghost kneels in front of me.

"I can't leave you like this. I won't forgive myself if something bad happens to you." Ghost said. I know that feeling. She has to go though.

"I'll be fine, Ron will kill people and I know that Sky can use a spell to beat my powers. That could break the chains. But you have to leave me here." I hate saying this to her. I look at her. She is crying.

"Ok, but don't die on me." Ghost said. She hugs me. She stands up. She turns into her ender form.

"Bye. I'm coming back for you." Ghost said. I know that she will come back for me.

"Bye." She flies away towards the North Village.

Ghost's P.O.V

I wipe my face. That has to the hardest thing I have ever done. I can't beleive that I left Ty. I see the North Village, I land next to Tay. She looks at me.

"We got Jake and some girl name Ace. Where's Ty?" Jason asks. Where's Sky?

"Where's Sky?" Jason looks at me.

"What's wrong?" Tay asks.

"I had to leave Ty trapped and dying. I need Sky now." Tay looks shocked. Jason does too but he speaks up at least.

"In the forest with Kitty and Seto." Jason said. The sky turn red. I look up ad then at the forest. I fly towards it. It starts raining. Great just what we need is for a storm. We have to hurry. I hear a scream. I look behind me. What the hell are those things?! I see something that looks half dead ans half alive. It's flying behind me. It's purple, Ron must has summon then using Ty's power. They are creepy and scary as sh*t. I look ahead of me. I fly faster towards Sky. I look around. I think I see them.

"Ghost behind you!" Kitty yells. I look behind me. They are still there and there are two of them. I look ahead. One of them gets on my back. I try to fight it off, but the other ones gets on top of the other one. It makes me lose my balance and we go towards the ground. I hit the ground with them on top of me. I see a sword go though one and it gets thrown to the side. I push the other one off of me. Kitty is looking at me and she helps me up.

"What are you doing here?" Kitty asks. The other thing is gone. Coward.

"Do you have Sky and Seto?"

"Yes come on." Kitty said. I follow her and we stop. Sky and Seto are still out for the count.

"Sky needs to be awake."

"Why?" Kitty asks. I grab her shoulders and shake her.

"Because Ron is draining Ty's power from him and he could die. Sky knows how to stop it." I stop shaking her. She looks at me.

"He needs to wake up." Kitty said.

"Yes."

"Can't you use your angel powers or something?" Kitty asks. I look at Sky. I let go of Kitty.

"No I can't. I can only do healing spells. Beside it drains me and I barely have any power left as it is."

"We are in trouble." Kitty said.