Angel

Song is Turn me On By David Guetta ft. Nicki Minaj. 

-Emma-

Ghost's P.O.V

I have to be able to do something. I can't think of anything. I look at Ty. Wait am I stupid? I have angel powers, but I'm not that good at using them. I use my ender more then angel. Angel wings form on my back. I can only use this on my true love. I hope this works on Ty. I lay him on the ground. I go on top of him. I sit on his waist. I lean in and kiss him. I put my hand on his neck. 

Ty's P.O.V

I can feel something on me and kissing me. I open my eyes. My vision is blurred. I think that is Ghost in her angel form. She looks at me. 

"it worked." Ghost said. 

"It did." My vision clears. I see Ghost above me, sitting on me. 

"To celebrate." Ghost said. She leans in and kisses me again. I put my hands in her sides. I feel her hands on my neck. Her body presses on mine. Her wings disappear. 

Ghost's P.O.V

I knew that Ty was mine and he was the one for me. 

I know short chapter! I had actually a very long chapter for this that was different. Then Ghost reminded me of angel powers and I came up with something better. So I deleted the chapter I wrote and replaced it with this. This is better then what I wrote. The other one I was stuck in so many places on what to write. So this makes it better. This story is not close to being finish, but I want a vote in the comments. It would be on if you guys want a fifth book! Can you believe that it is already on the fourth and almost the fifth. But yes or no on the fifth book in the comments! 

BBBBYYYYEEE!! :)

-Emma-