Don't You Say That!

Song is Get out Alive by Three Days Grace.

-Emma-

Ghost's P.O.V

Ty and I are flying in the air. We found out were Ron was holding up. Ty and I are heading there, Seto and Sky are going to distract Ron. The others are at villages if something happens to them. I can see the place. We land a couple of feet away from it. It is being guarded. I look at Ty. We are in our ender forms. This time we are ready if something happens. 

"I'll go and find where they are holding Jake at. You take care of the guards." Ty looks at me. 

"Fine." Ty said. He knows that arguing with me is pointless. 

"Go." I head to the side. I can hear yelling at the front. Crashing after crashing. Ty is making a mess. I'm happy he is. I get inside the building. I go back to normal. I take my sword out and head down the hallway. I check door after door. Nothing. No one is here. This place is not that big. I go down some steps. I see a basement. You know when someone says never go into the basement since something bad will happen? I'm going down there. He might be down there. I head down there. Darkness is everywhere. I see a light. I head towards it. Someone is in a corner. Scratches are on him everywhere. 

"Jake." He looks at me. He smiles. 

"Ghost. How did you get here?" Jake asks. 

"I'm friends with Sky, he agree that we'll get you out." Jake crawls to me. He is in a cage. I look around. There is no key. 

"The guard has the key. He left cause of someone outside causing trouble." Jake said. 

"That's Ty. I don't want for you to scream." Jake looks at me confuse. I never told him that I was half ender. 

"Why would I?" Jake asks. I turn into my ender form. He jumps back. He looks at me, 

"That's so cool on so many levels." Jake said. This is almost too easy. It's weird how easy this is.

"Step back." Jake steps back. I put my hand on the lock. It sparks and breaks open. Jake runs out and hugs me. 

"I knew you would come back for me." Jake said. 

"I will always come back for you. Come on, I don't know how long Ty can distract the guards." I grab his hand and we go up the stairs. I stop him and peek my head around the corner. No one is there. 

"This is too easy." 

"That's good." Jake said. 

"No that's bad. Something is not right." 

"Ghost I saw another girl here can we go get her?" Jake asks. I look at him. 

"Where is she?" 

"Down there." Jake said. We go down there. Jake is slow. 

"Get on my back." I turn into my normal form. I put my sword back. Jake jumps on my back. I start running down the hall. We hear a scream. I stop and look around. That was not Ty. Thank god. That sounded like a girl. We head towards it. I hear another scream. Jake holds me tighter. I stop at a door. I open it and go inside. I look around. It's a big room, with a railing. I drop Jake. He goes to the railing. I walk next to him. 

"There she is." Jake said. I look down. I see a girl chained to the floor. 

"Jake you stay here. I will get her." 

"How?" Jake asks. I look at him. 

"I'm half ender. I can fly." I turn into my ender form. I give him a weapon. 

"Here." He takes the sword. 

"Thanks. Now you don't have a weapon." Jake said. I sword forms in my hand. 

"Why is that so cool? Go." Jake said. I jump over the railing. I fly down to the bottom. I look at the girl. She looks at me. She has been crying. 

"Ghost what are you doing here?" She asks. 

'What's your name?" I walk towards her.

"Ace." Ace said. Nice name. 

"I'm here with Jake and Ty to get you home." I break the chains. 

"But why? I'm sure that you have better things to do." Ace said. I look at her. I take the chains off of her. 

"Nothing is better then saving a child." I hear the door open. 

"Ghost it's Ty." Jake said. I look up. Ty is appearing over the edge. 

"Thanks for the time. We are good." 

"Anytime. Come on let's get out of here and meet up with Jason." Ty said. 

"Get on my back." Ace gets on my back. I go up towards Ty. Something grabs my foot. I grab the railings. 

"Ty something has my foot." Ty grabs my hand. 

"Ace climb up to the top and go next to Jake. Get back Jake." Ace does that and goes over the edge and goes next to Jake. I look at Ty. I feel something crawling up my leg. I look down. What is that? it looks like chains. 

"Ty think of something." I look at Ty. 

"I'm thinking." Ty said. Think faster! I go into my normal form. 

"Get Jake and Ace out of here." I have an idea.

"Don't you dare say that." Ty said. I'm not going to get out of this. Jake and Ace will get hurt. 

"Promise me they won't get hurt." 

"I promise, don't you dare let go." Ty said. I let go of him. He still has me. I am slipping out of his grip. 

"No." Ty said. I knew that Ty wouldn't agree to this. But I'm choosing for them not to get hurt to save me. I look at Jake. He is crying. 

"I'm sorry." I slip out of Ty's grip. 

"NO!" Ty yells. I go down into darkness. Then everything went black.

Ty's P.O.V

I look over the edge. She's gone. No. I just realize why she did that. I look at Jake. He runs towards the edge. I grab him and put him over my shoulder. Jake struggles with me. I still have him. 

"No she's coming back! Let go of me!" Jake yells. I grab Ace. I fly out of the window. I have Jake by his arms. Ace is on my back. We are in the air. Jake is struggling bad.I am not letting go of him. We go towards the ground. Jake lands on his feet. I drops Ace and she lands on her feet. Jake starts running back. I grab him and pull him back. We go on the ground. Jake is on top of me. I have him in a tight grip. He is not getting out of. He struggles. 

"Ty let go please." Jake said. He is crying. I look at Ace. She is staying put. She sits on the ground. 

"She did that to save you guys. Go back there and you'll let her die for no reason." Jake stops. 

"But it's not fair." Jake said. We are in the middle of a forest. 

"She is giving you a chance to live your life while you still have it. It's not suppose to be fair." Jake looks at me.

"I'm done." Jake said. He gets up and sits by a tree. I look at the sky. We should head towards Jason. Something tells me that Jake or Ace don't want to move right now. I sit up. Ace sits next to me. 

"Thanks. I thought you guys wouldn't come for me. I knew you or Ghost would come for Jake." Ace said. 

"Your welcome." 

Sky's P.O.V

Ron stops. We have been fighting for a long time. I look at Seto. I'm about done. But I will keep going. 

"Seems like my trap worked. Have a nice nap fellows." Ron said. He does something and we go flying back. I hit something and everything went black.