𝐨𝐨𝐨. 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞.

The Saito family was seen as the most perfect family in Japan

The Saito family was seen as the most perfect family in Japan. Their smiling faces slapped onto every family magazine in the country, their parents being on every fashion/business magazine, and their children being on every children magazine. It was a very magazine/'put on televsion' centralized family.

It all began when Saito Goro began to expand his business to worldwide investors. Turns out investors in Europe just loved having unique , Japanese-culture inspired, pieces in their closet. Which didn't upset the couple, they were hysterical when the received a call from a French investor. That's how, Ēteru, came into life, and that's how their own lives would never be the same.

All in all, their family was very...publicized. It was quite impossible that you haven't seen their faces at least once or twice in your life. It would sound like heaven or tremendous luck to you, and to the middle child, Saito Y/N, it very much was. A bit too much you would presume.

Y/N loved the photoshoots. She loved the attention given by the media, she loved it all. It didn't help since she grew up with the spotlight shone on her family. And it also didn't help since she was seen as one of most beautiful girls in Japan, catching the attention of many modeling agencies and world appreciated photographers.

However, you weren't only seen as beautiful...you were seen as a reckless, spoiled-brat. Saito Ai, your big sister, had the same reputation as well. Both of the sisters were often seen at clubs, bars, celebrity parties, and even some strip clubs dancing at the pole. That was only once though, and it wasn't Ai, it was you. The media made it seem like it was a passion, but it turns out you were just drunk as a skunk and had no idea what you were doing. Your publicist cleared it up before it could get too out of hand, thankfully.

After many boarding schools, rehabs, and even sent to one monastery in Italy, your father finally concluded that it was most likely best for you to stay home in Tokyo. It didn't have as much clubs as New York, but at least it had a couple.

So it was, you attended Nekoma High School, even acquiring a 'lover' who made your heart skip a beat. But it wasn't like it stopped you from having fun. You still went out, came home at late hours, fell asleep at the doorstep or pool deck, and disrespected your parents even more.

They had enough. You were too much.

So what'll happen when they send you to a random prefecture in the mountains? All you know is that there are barely any parties, which was upsetting.

But what'll happen when a certain blond steps into the situation? Certainly made life more eventful than a party.