Chapter 14

Genova's Point Of View 

It's been a month since me and Matt had that encounter in my room. And I still haven't talked to him since that very day. In the spar of the moment I had to compel him to stay way from me. I tried to get him to do it willingly having no intention to influence him supernaturally but he wouldn't comply with my wishes so I had no other choice but to do so. 

Ive seen him around school saying that was lonely was an understatement. He had absolutely no friends. I even had faith that Adelaide would keep him company, but it seems to me that she was staying away from him as well. It pains me to see him walking the halls alone but I rather him be alone then in danger. And I stay by that. Its for his own good 

...

It was now a day of celebration. As of right now I was surrounded by bodies of teenagers dancing to songs driven by alcohol and drugs.  Everyone seemed to be at this party. ' Im having so much fine ' Jessica screamed. ' Yeah me too ' Mahogany screamed trying to be heard amongst the loud music. I glanced around the house watching as Brent was being thrown into a sea of people causing him to crowd surf. 

This was one of his yearly parties that everyone apparently looked forward to. Apparently with every single year the parties he hosts get crazier and crazier. '  Come on Genova join me let's dance ' Mahogany and Shawn yelled pulling me both by the arms towards the dance floor. I knew these guys would be forcing me to party all night with them, so I decided to just give in with them and dance. Before I know it we've danced through about y songs.

  ' Im gonna get something to drink ' I muttered in Mahogany's ear pulling away from her and Shawn. I scanned my surroundings to see that I wasn't that far off the kitchen so I squished through the crowds of people pushing through. When the crowd finally dispersed and I was able to get to he kitchen and grab a drink. 

My mouth all of a sudden started to burn causing me throw my hands up to my jaw clutching it in pain as a few groans of pain left my lips. I brought my fingers to my gums feeling my fangs spring out causing a swelling type feeling to submerge. I took my hand out of my mouth seeing that my claws were growing out as well. 

Fuck.

I glanced around the area studying the amount of people that were currently around me. I needed to get out of here right now. So I stuff my hands under my arms and I purse my lips together enabling my hunger to come through. I hadn't even realised it but by now I was running.

 I scanned all around me to try and find some sort of exit. But they were all blocked by sweaty teenagers. I continued to frantically search for any way out of this exposure but then I unexpectedly felt a bigger amount of pain shoot all throughout my body spreading like some fire had ignited in me. 

This pain was so strong it sent me to the ground screaming in agonising pain. But if seen by any other sort of point of view I was merely a girl on a floor amongst a party full of drunk teens. I was unnoticeable by the sober eye. I knew I couldn't risk to be seen by any mortal so I turned to the only thing I could possibly think of. Cameron.

 I screw my eyes as tight as I could and tried to concentrate as much as I could despite the pain I was enduring' Cameron p-please if you can hear m-e come ge-t me please find me ' I thought. I waited a few second begging that Cameron had heard me or even connected with me but nothing came around. ' Cameron p-please ' . Then suddenly Cameron's voice came echoing through my head. ' Genova where are you ?! ' 

I heard Cameron scream through the crowd. Knowing that he had to find me now. I slowly stand up as much as I could watching as Shawn scanned the crowd. Shawn's eyes scanned every single face in the crowd before finally landing on mine. He quickly turned to Cam tapping his shoulder pointing at me. Cameron took no time in pushing the people around him to get to me followed by everyone else. 

' Genova what happened ? ' Mahogany screamed holding me up but I was in so much pain I just couldn't talk. ' Repitory  ' Jessica screamed gazing at my hands. ' We know she's a Repitory don't have to point the obvious out ' Taylor grunted rolling his eyes. Carter jerked forward slapping Taylor upside the head. 

' She's turning into a Repitory dick knob ' Carter roared. Before Taylor could even retort Cameron scooped me out of Jessica's grip carrying me straight out of the house. Once no one was in sight Cameron sped to the forest clearing followed by everyone else. Cameron then slowly set me down still holding onto my head for comfort. 

I slowly sat up and looked up at the sky still feeling the burning sensation throughout my body. I felt my fangs grow to their full size, I felt my eyes go full black, I felt the veins around my eyes pop and my nail grow sharp. I threw my head back screwing my eyes shut as hard as could and let out an agonising scream. 

L-look.. 

Matt's Point Of View

It's been a month since me and Jenova had our intense moment. Scything that these past couple of days have been rough is an understatement. Moving to this new school I knew that it would be hard to make friends seeing as it was half way through the year and everyone had already made their friend groups. 

But I would have never guessed that it would be this hard to make friends where I have resorted to being alone. Ive been alone this entire time and Genova's done nothing but watch. I've seen her watch me looking like she wants to do something but simply hasn't acted upon it. 

I guess they really didn't like me

...

It was currently Friday right now and I was going to a party . I was surprisingly invited by Carter to come to some yearly party held at some guys house. Since I needed to socialise I thought I might as well attend this party and try to make some friends. 

There's gotta be someone who wants to be. I then headed to the house by foot as it was only a few blocks away. Upon arriving I was immediately handed shot glasses and solo cups filled with a variety of different alcohol . Of course I drank it because I had no choice I needed friends and I had to look like I was a fun person to be around. 

After a couple drinks I started to feel dizzy so I placed myself on a couch. when next thing I know a girl sits in my lap and starts to kiss my neck. Although I was drunk this felt so wrong so I pushed her off of me and started to walk around the house boredom starting to set in me. I aimlessly trailed outside onto the front yard until I blindly spotted Cameron holding Genova in his arms with the others frantically trailing behind him.

 being the curious person I was I followed them. I hid behind a bush watching as Carter scanned his surroundings before nodding his head speeding off with others completely disappearing off sight. My jaw was on the ground at this point. They just suddenly disappeared in thin air.

 I continued to stand there dumbfounded with what I experienced when I was pulled out of it by a gut wrenching scream so I ran and followed to scream. I ran and ran as far as my legs could take me. When I finally got closer to the sound I found myself in the woods surrounded by trees and darkness.  I entered upon a clearing turning my heard to see Genova. 

Her eyes grew black,her teeth emerged from her gums and her nails went sharp lengthening her fingers. Every thing around me felt surreal. Like the alcohol was taking a toll on me. But I knew for a hundred percent fact that everything around me was real. I was completely unnoticed till Jessica spotted me looking like a dear caught in head lights pointing her finger straight at me sending everyone's eyes towards my way.