Chapter 25

Cameron's Point Of View

There sat Genova, angered, not seeming to be aware with her surroundings with nothing but Madison's cold heart in her shaking hand. I sped over to her and grabbed Genova by her shoulders facing her body towards me. I was expecting her to be crazy with anger, pushing me away but this was taken in a different approach.

 I scanned her face to see that it was all covered in hot wet tears and her eyes were filled with not anger but fear. ' What were you thinking Genova ? ' I asked bringing my hands under her chin to look at me. But it was as if she wasn't there. She was in a state like that saying ' the lights were on but no one was home '.

' Genova ? ' I called out trying to grasp her attention. But again nothing. All she did was stare off behind me with wide eyes. Fear suddenly surrounded my body as a million possibilities filled my head with what could be behind me that had Genova this distraught. 

But there was no need to turn around as Jessica's voice echoed throughout the field. ' Matt ! ' . Everyone started to appear in the area surrounding the body that laid life less of the ground. My assumptions were that he was dead. With his body being a pale shade almost as pale as us. But his eyes weakly opened getting Genova to finally break out of her daze. 

' Matt ? ' Genova called out pushing my arms off of her running to Matt. She dropped onto to her knees studying his state. '  Bring him to the house now ' Jessica growled signalling Shawn to pick him up. Shawn immediately picked up Matt with no accompany of a childish remark as he knew this was a serious moment. 

Every one was too consumed into the moment. I sat back and watched as Shawn secured his grip around Matt before disappearing into the darkness leaving me alone with all our friends who were filled with distraught and questions that needed to be answered. ' What happened here ? ' Mahogany asked looking at Madison's dead decaying body. ' I-i don't know I just got this faint feeling in my gut that told me something was wrong, it had to be Genova so I came here ' I explained. 

Jessica's expression changed from mad  to worried catching all of our attention. ' Whats wrong Jess ? ' I asked ' N-nothing we have to go ' she muttered before disappearing just like Shawn did moments ago. Mahogany and the others looked at me with off looks I merely shrugged not knowing what other answer to give as I was as just confused as they were.

Genova's Point Of View 

We all met back at my place to find Shawn holding Matt's body in his arms. I instructed him to place his body on the couch not caring that he was covered in blood. ' What do we do ? ' I asked ' I-i dont know where's Jessica she would know what to do ' Shawn said all nervous. 

' Im here ' Jessica said speeding through the door. ' What do we do ? ' I cried ' he cant die ' I whispered. ' You need to feed him your blood Genova ' Jessica instructed. ' What! no if I feed him my blood he's gonna go into transition and turn, he wont take it Jess ' I cried. 

' Its the only way Genova Im sorry either you take that chance and turn him or he dies. Its too late he's lost too much blood to heal ' Jessica explained trailing off at the end. I looked down at Matt on the couch and got on my knees. ' Im so sorry Matt ' I whispered kissing his forehead. I took a deep breath before biting my wrist and placing it on top his lips so that my blood was able to ooze out into his mouth. Matt was so weak that he didn't even react to my blood . 

His body just laid there life less as my blood dripped bit by bit into his mouth. Silence was heard from then on out. No one dared to speak a word. Maybe it was because it wasn't the time to talk or maybe they thought I would crack. The silence continued to linger into the air before Matt immediately started to shake and scream causing us to all jump back in fright. 

Jessica !! what's happening ? ' I cried. ' it's the process ' Taylor whispered. I was in no way in shape or had the mental stability to watch Matt in the state he was in right now. So I pushed my through out of the room till I met the cold wind of the night. 

I dropped to my knees and brought my hands up on my ears covering them trying my absolute best to block out the violent screams that erupted from Matt's lips. Tears started to glide down my face because no matter how much pressure I applied on my ears I could not block out his screams. I felt someone come up behind me and engulf me in a hug. 

I turned around to see Nash and Carter looking at me with sympathetic eyes. ' Im so sorry Genova ' Carter whispered. I didn't know whether they were sorry that Matt was in pain or that they were sorry that Madison put me in this situation, but I finally understood what they were laying down as I heard Matt's pumping heart rate cease in echoes throughout my ears.