Chapter 40

Matt's Point Of View

' Okay guys bring me candles, a map, a knife and something sentimental to the girls ' Johnson ordered clearing the area he needed. We all grabbed the things they required while Mahogany tried to wake up Cameron she said she couldn't leave him down there after what he said earlier. Johnson grabbed the map from Carter's hands and spread it across the table.

 Gilinsky then grabbed the candles from Shawn and spread it on each corner of the map then the surrounding area. 'Do you want me to find a lighter ? ' Shawn asked. But before he could walk away and find one Gilinsky clicked his fingers making all the candles ignite with flames.

  ' Alright then a simple no would of been fine ' Taylor laughed. ' Now for the girls symbols what did you guys find ? ' Gilinsky asked rubbing his hands together. ' I found this locket that belongs to Jessica that she always wears it must of fallen off when she was taken and this anklet that belongs to Genova it was in her room ' Taylor said handing them to Johnson.

 He put their belongings in the centre of the Map. Gilinsky then handed him a knife. ' You guys may want to look away ' Gilinsky chuckled '  especially you Taylor ' he pointed out. Taylor just playfully rolled his eyes and turned around crossing is arms. Johnson took a deep breathe slicing the knife into his palm. I looked away cringing a bit but I turned to see I wasn't the only one. 

Carter was next to me biting his fist looking away from the blood, Nash stood there his hands over his eyes and Shawn stood in the corner. Once Johnson put the knife down. I looked to see Jack squeezing his palm making his blood ooze onto their girls jewellery. We all watched as the blood drenched the jewellery making it disappear slowly into the blood. 

' Where'd it go ? ' Carter asked. ' It's in the blood  ass wipe ' Taylor scoffed. Carter quickly dabbed his finger in the blood and wiping it across Taylor's face and into his mouth. Taylor looked at Carter with such anger. But then fainted from touching his face and seeing blood all over his hands. 

' Really Carter ? cause one unconscious person wasn't enough for you '  Mahogany barked dragging Taylor's body into the lounge room where Cameron's was '  It took me 20 minutes alone to wake Cameron now I have to wake up Taylor I'm gonna miss the spell ' she groaned. ' Sorry lox  ' Carter laughed. ' Continue ' Shawn sternly said. ' Okay everyone silent ' Johnson said closing his eyes.

Phasmatos Tribum Nas Ex Veras, Sequita Saguines Ementas Asten Mihan Egan Petous

The flamed candles around us grew high, the lights flickered from above us as Johnson chanted the spell. The blood started to move but it didn't just do that, the blood also turned black as it boiled. ' Why did it change colour ? ' I asked Jack Gilinsky smirked.

  ' We're using black magic bro ' he hollered as Jack chanted the spell again and again. Gilinsky hovered his hand over the map. The jewellery that had once disappeared before us began to appear. ' There you go good as new ' Gilinsky said handing Nash the girls belongings.

  ' Phew I thought we had to tell the girls we lost their jewellery they would of killed us ' Nash said. Carter just nodded in agreement making me chuckle. one more chant from Johnson his eyes suddenly sprung open revealing his eyes black and dilated..

I found them.

' Where are they ? ' Cameron yelled running into the kitchen. ' Palm sea ' Johnson answered blinking his eyes back to normal. Gilinsky looked from his best friend to the map suddenly getting over washed with worry and fear. ' We have to leave now ' he screamed. 

' Don't worry we got time ' Carter said ready to sit down on the sofa. ' They're in danger ' Gilinsky barked. ' Bro chill ' Carter chuckled. ' Come on let's go ' Taylor screamed. We all ran out of the house as Taylor led us. Taylor hopped into his ranger rover along with Nash, Shawn, Carter, Johnson and Mahogany while Cameron the Jacks and I ran. 

We sped through town following Taylor's rover speeding as fast as it could. My heart started to beat at a fast rate and my fangs started to grow. ' What the fuck ' I groaned. We continued to speed alongside Taylor's car until he flicked off his head lights starting to drive relatively slow. ' Everyone be quiet ' Mahogany hushed. 

Taylor's car came to a halt In front of an abandoned warehouse. ' Taylor hide your car ' Johnson whispered. ' Ill do it ' Carter yelled. ' Shush ' Nash whispered smacking Carter on the back of the head. ' Ow ' Carter groaned rubbing his head. ' Don't worry dawg I got you ' Gilinsky motioned to Taylor making his Range Rover disappear. ' Yo what if I lose my car ' Taylor gasped.

  ' Don't worry I've only ever lost four cars ' Gilinsky muttered starting to walk to the warehouse leaving Taylor stood dumb founded. ' Okay everyone we have no time. Carter, Nash and Shawn go thought the back exit. Mahogany, Gilinsky and I will be around the perimeter. 

Cameron and Matt front and centre ' Jack ordered. We all nodded our heads In agreement.' Okay guys ' Johnson said cracking his knuckles and growing his fangs. ' Lets save the damsels in distress ' he smirked.