Chapter 33

Jessica's Point Of View

' Well well well Iooks like you weren't dead this whole time ' Kian smirked pacing around me. '  Please Kian over there, help Genova please she's dying ' I cried trying to do anything that would signal Kian to Genova's direction. 

 I knew for a fact that I looked pathetic to Kian in his eyes, but that wasn't my main priority as of right now, Genova needed to be helped. ' Now Jessica why would I want to help hm ? ' Kian smirked crouching down to my level. ' Please I beg of you ' I yelped trying to hit Kian but my chains restricted my arms and legs from doing so.

  ' Aw poor stupid little Jessica. Don't even try flailing those chains around, it wont do you any good, they're made with titanium bolt-age but I guess you wouldn't know how strong those are so let me put it this way, you'll never get out of here ' Kian smirked getting close to my face. 

Watching this individual laugh in my face made me mad,  so mad that I spat on his face without a second thought. Big mistake. ' You little bitch ' Kian screamed speeding up to me to which he grabbed a hold of my neck closing my airways. 

A evil smirk grew upon Kian's face as he watched me struggle to get air. He watched me suffer for a few moments before taking his strong grip from my neck letting go, this instantly filled my lungs with much needed air . He slowly started to walk towards Genova this time keeping full eye contact with my eyes. 

He swiftly took a pocket knife out of his pocket and swung it open. He slowly brought it up to Genova's neck. Slitting it very slowly. Small cries erupted from Genova's mouth causing me to pull at my chains watching as the small amount of blood left pulling Genova through seeped out of her body.

' Stop Kian please stop I'm sorry leave Genova out of this ' I screamed with tears sliding down my face. Kian smirked to himself before taking the knife from Genova's neck, and walking back towards me. 

But so I think. 

Matt's Point Of View 

' We have to find the girls Genova is dying ' Taylor screamed. ' Thanks for stating the obvious  ' Cameron barked pulling at the roots of his hair. ' Cameron knock it off I know your mad but you need to calm down we're wasting time ' Mahogany sighed. ' How are we gonna find the girls we don't have Jessica to track her and I'm pretty sure none of us have tracking abilities ' Taylor said.

  ' Well because we're missing one key thing.. Uh Jessica ' Carter said. '  I swear Carter one more remark I'll have get an automatic smacking machine cause my hands getting tired of hitting you ' Nash said Carter just rolled his eyes. ' Oh I know ' Taylor said. ' Mahogany aren't you a tracker in training ? ' Taylor asked. 

' Yeah but If I try to do it. It might too dangerous for me, I'm still a junior tracker vampire I'm too weak for that ' Mahogany said. ' Well you have to do it Mahogany we have no choice ' Cameron screamed walking towards her. ' Hey leave her alone man she said she can't do it ' I said stepping in front of the trembling girl.

' Who cares Genova's is somewhere out there dying, if she knows how she should at least try ' Cameron screamed back. ' Cameron chill the fuck out ' Nash butted in. ' No, we have to find Genova I can't lose what's mine ' Cameron growled throwing me against the wall as he grabbed a hold of Mahogany's neck. 

' Do it Mahogany ' Cameron yelled. Shawn, Taylor, Carter, Nash and I charged towards Cameron to make him let go of Mahogany. But next thing I knew everything turned black. 

...

I woke up head spinning and all. I stabilised my head by gripping at it with both hands and studied my surroundings . We were all tied to chairs wooden chairs which we all held by metal chains. I then noticed that everyone around me started to become conscious. ' What the fuck, what's happening ' Taylor screamed looking at his tied up body. 

' Shut up Mahogany's concentrating '  Cameron said from behind us. So we all turned around to see Mahogany tied up in the middle of the lounge room with candles surrounding her. She was doing the tracking spell. ' Cameron what are you doing your gonna kill her ' Shawn screamed violently pulling on the chains that held him. 

My eyes flickered to the shaking girl to see that she was pale in colour, her eyes half open, and blood spilling i out of her nose. ' Mahogany stop you don't have to do this, it's gonna kill you ' Taylor screamed. Mahogany looked up at us with a weak gaze. ' Don't you dare stop ' Cameron growled. ' Now hurry up and find them ' Cameron screamed. Mahogany started to Chant the spell Louder 

' Phasmatos Tribum Nas Ex Veras, Sequita Saguines, Ementas Asten Mihan Egal Petous '

Mahogany chanted but nothing was happening. ' It's not working ' Mahogany cried. ' Try harder ' Cameron yelled forcing her face down back to look at the map. 

' Phasmatos Tribum Nas Ex Veras, Sequita Saguines, Ementas Asten Mihan Egal Petous '

Mahogany chanted. Her nose started to bleed even faster and her body started to shake violently . The blood started to seep into the map creating a trail to where it moved. The spell was working. Cameron smiled as he followed where the blood was moving to find where Genova was.

  I look towards the guys to see they were all trying to rip the chains off of them to try and help Mahogany. But by the time I had I looked back at Mahogany, her eyes were drooping close and her body started to lean down on one side slowly falling. My eyes flickered to Cameron to see he didn't even care that Mahogany was slowly dying. 

That made me mad.