Chapter 37

Lucy's Point Of View 

its been ten years since Ive been locked up and hidden away in this facility. Each day I was tortured and kept in vervain filtered rooms all alone with nothing but my bleeding wounds. Each day I begged that they never find any of my other friends, cause I don't know what I would do if they experienced this very thing that happened to me.

 I was tortured and alone twenty four hours and day for ten years but what pulled me through and kept me going was knowing that he was out there safe and happy. For that I was happy knowing that I was in here and he was out there. Surrounded by friends and free. 

...

  I-Is he o-okay ? ' I asked with tears starting to pour out of my eyes eager to know if he was. Jessica instantly knew who I was talking about and just smiled. ' He's okay ' she whispered filling me with happiness. Jessica's smile suddenly dropped looking at the door.

 I caught her gaze to see the door knob moving. I turned around ready to run when my dress was caught on a brick on the wall. ' Lucy go hide ' Jessica whispered frantically looking from the door then back to me. '  I'm trying my dress is stuck ' I whispered pulling on my dress. 

Jessica's eyes scanned the door watching as the door knob twisting open. ' Lucy he's coming ' she whispered. I grabbed a hold of my dress with two hands and shook it vigorously. ' I-it's stuck ' I cursed. Jessica looked at me with worry as the door crept open. Jessica bit her lip and took a breath. ' W-what are you planning ' I asked hearing a rattle coming from her chair. There wasn't enough time to hear an answer from her. 

Matt's Point Of View 

We all stood around the room tying to figure out where the girls were. ' G-guys I need to tell you something ' I stuttered. ' What is it ? ' Shawn asked. ' Well the other night while we were sitting around I heard heart beats in my mind I didn't think much of it since you guys were all around me so I figured it was just one of you guys. 

But I'm starting to think it wasn't ' I confessed. Shawn's eyes widened. ' You did ? ' Taylor screamed. ' W-why am I hearing heart beats in my head ? ' I asked confused as fuck. ' Well you might want to sit down Matt let us explain how the whole vampire thing works ' Carter muttered acting smart.

 I looked over at Nash to see he was holding his hand away from Carters head restricting himself from hitting him on the back of the head for the millionth time. We all walked to the lounge room. We all sat down on the chairs and everyone gazes were focused on me. 

Okay .... '

 During the vampire process. Your heart leaves your body and sets out to find your mate which is the easy bit . As you laid there dead, a few days ago your heart was linking with a mate. The one you'll spend the rest with your life with. Your body may have not been functioning but your heart was. When your linked with your mate it's most definitely links you with someone you already love with all your heart. 

Finding your mate is the easy part but this is when things become a little more dis-settling ' Shawn sighed. ' If you can hear the voice of your mate in your head they're safe. But If you hear their heart beat instead of their voice in your head..

it means they're slowly dying ' Shawn explained. ' That may not sound bad to some beings  but if your mate dies you have a chance of dying with them giving the fact that they're your mate but on some occasions if you do survive you'll never be linked with anyone else again.

The universe links every vampire with a mate that they're hearts destined to be with, which is believed to be with one vampire. There has only been some reports of vampires actually surviving this but it's a huge risk ' Shawn finished off.

Then how am I suppose to find my mate if she's dying some where out there ? ' I asked. ' Well how long ago did you hear the heart beat ? ' Shawn asked. ' Uhhh about 5-6 hours ago ' I said. ' I guess we really do need help ' Shawn whispered catching my attention. 

' What do you mean ? ' I asked. Shawn stepped away from everyone and grabbed his phone dialling a number. We need your help he muttered before hanging up swiftly. ' Who did you call ? ' Taylor asked.

The Jack's

Lucy's Point Of View 

Jessica looked at the door once more before speeding towards me . ' What are you doing ' I whispered. ' H-hes gonna hurt you if he finds out you've escaped from your chains ' I cried. ' Get back I can get my dress out myself ' I said pushing Jessica away. 

But she kept coming back and helping me. I looked at the door to see it was half open. ' Please Jessica get back ' I screamed in w whisper. ' No, he cant find out you've escaped from your chains so Im let me help 'Jessica screamed back. 

As the door opened wider I tried to push Jessica away further. But once again she kept coming back. ' Please Jess ' I whispered looking at her in the eyes. ' I have to help you ' Jessica whispered with a tear sliding down her face. ' H-He needs to see you a-again lucy. He needs you ' Jessica whispered before pushing me into the dark room and slamming the door shut.

Well what do we have here.

Cameron's Point Of View 

Whatever it was that happened with Matt's dad and I was a blur. I don't remember any of it happening let alone seeing in the perspective of what happened in the last 15 minutes. Upon waking up I've felt like absolute shit. As Shawn was on the phone I clutched my head in pain it was excruciating. I felt my knees buckle and my head get light. 

Everything around me started to darken. ' Ugh ' I groaned. I had no control over my body so it fell to the ground. With my hands keeping themselves on my head. ' Cameron ' Mahogany screamed running over to me followed by everyone else. Just before I completely blacked out I heard a familiar voice...

I-is he okay ?