chapter 27

Jessica's Point Of View

This whole situation brought me back to the time when Shawn had turned me into a vampire. Although I went against his wishes he turned me into a Vampire because he loved me. I wanted to become a vampire so bad but as the first wave of pain went my way during the transition I wanted to give up. 

The pain of transitioning as never resembled any sort of other pain I've experienced in my life. The only thing I could resemble it to was dying. Matt went through ever part of the transition stage as I did but was confused me was when his heart flat lined. 

I really thought he was going to pull through and be that 1%. But my assumptions became true when a heart beat started to echo throughout the room. At first I thought it was only me, but by the faces my friends were giving off I knew they heard it as well. 

My eyes grew as the realisation hit me and I spoke the words I believed to be true. I turned my attention to Shawn who already had his on me. Everyone else was confused on who's heart beat we were hearing but Shawn was quick to make sure that they knew. ' H-he's turning ' Shawn whispered making everyone's eyes widen realising what Shawn meant.

Matt's Point Of View 

It's weird as us mortals never know what its like to die or what it feels like to die, but when we do we're unable to tell others how it is so we're back to square one. At first I was confused as to why the only thing I experienced was nothing. I wasn't going to heaven, I wasn't going to hell. I just remained in darkness. It was like that for a few passing moments. 

Then I felt my lungs slowly start to lose air like they were a deflated balloon and my heart beat slowed down ceasing like a drummer at a rock concert . I knew what as happening to me. I was dying. From that moment on I knew that it was a bad idea to go to Madison for help. 

But I would rather die knowing I did everything in my power to remain alive then face my inevitable death doing nothing. I didn't want to die. There were a lot of things I wanted to do in life. But a little voice inside my head was telling me that I had to see Madison. 

That I had to beg her to turn me. I can't believe Madison out of all people was that little light of hope given to me with my last few days alive. Though that voice was little there was an even bigger voice telling me that I wasn't gonna survive this. 

Growing up people often told me that if someone dies it was their time to go and that their job on earth was done. I guess my job is done. I relaxed my body as I felt the last beat of my heart before pure darkness. 

Mahogany's Point Of View 

All it took was a beating heart to shake us all to the core. For someone who was dead for 10 minutes his heart was beating like a jackhammer on a construction site. We all stood there confused and dumb founded as no one knew what to say in this very moment.

 ' But-t his heart stopped h-he was dead ' Cameron stuttered. I knew for a fact he was the most nervous out of all of us. Everyone was consumed in pure silence, well except for Cameron who was basically freaking out in the corner. Matt's body started to twitch and sweat again functioning like a body should. 

Did this happen to me while I was turning ? ' Jessica whispered to Shawn as they watched Matt's body like a hawk taking in every aspect of his transition. Jessica looked into Shawn's eyes to see pure fear. ' No ' he whispered. ' What do you mean no Shawn, what's suppose to happen cause I'm not about to stay around some frankenstein Vampire ' Nash asked. 

Nash stood who seemed to be growing paler by the second as if he weren't already pale enough. ' This never happened to Jessica when I turned her,  she was just silent then her heart started beating then her eyes shot open and she took a big gulp of air. 

Matt isn't doing that he's sweating, twitching and his wound is oozing out some clear liquid ' Shawn explained studying Matt's body being careful not to touch him. ' Well then What's happening to Matt then ? ' Jessica asked. ' I-I don't know ' Shawn muttered.

Matt's Point Of View 

When I started to lose control of my body and everything started to become darker I believe that it was just me dying. But I was oh so wrong when my lungs instantly filled with air reviving the organs that once allowed me to breathe. I felt my heart start to beat getting faster and faster as if it were injected with adrenaline. 

And all I felt within my body was complete pleasure. I felt every pump of blood rush through my dry veins, every full breath I was taking relieved the ache in my lungs and every burst of strength spread all throughout my body in waves. 

But all that pleasure didn't last long. I took it for granted.  It was soon replaced with pain.It erupted from all parts of my body meeting in the middle. I felt a piercing pain in my gums as if a needle was stabbing into them. I felt as if something was gonna shoot right out of my gums.

 At first I could bare the pain but as time progressed it was getting unbearable. I just wanted to scream out all the pain that was filling my body to just try and relieve it but I just couldn't. I wanted to scream out with every second the pain that spread through my body. I took every bit of strength to scream out and shoot my eye open but I couldn't

Genova's Point Of View 

' Well well well long time no see Genova I was starting to forget what a beauty you were ' he smirked circling around me. Scanning my body head to toe sending a wave of uncomfortableness throughout my body in a form of goosebumps. I shot him a cold glare resulting in an angry expression from him. He knew why he was here, he knew why I called him and here he was playing around. I didnt come here to play...

I came here for revenge because Madison just wasnt enough..

' You killed my sister ' he snarled through his gritted teeth. ' I told her to stay away from Matt but she didn't, she had one simple rule but she didn't abide ' I stated ' and now hes dead ' I finished. ' That's the thing, why do you care so much huh Genova ? .He's just a boy Repitories don't have feelings so why do you ? ' he asked with a smirk forming on his face which resembled his sisters. ' Because of her Matt is dead ' 

I growled ' he was gonna die anyway ' he smirked knowing that his statement would anger me. I felt my teeth lengthen as his smirk grew wider. I tried to keep calm but that just pushed me over the edge. I sped towards him punching him square in the facae making his head fly back with the impact.

' Your sister deserved everything she got, the punch in the face, the punch to her stomach, the ripping out of her cold stone heart ' I screamed going in for another punch but was stopped midair by him grabbing my upper arm punching me in the stomach. I fell back hitting my head on the cold ground making every thing around me all blurry.

 ' You cant fight me Genova your just a little girl Repitory or not ' he said kicking me in the gut. ' Your like your mother Genova you act as if your one of the strongest vampire out there thinking you can take anyone down that gets in your way just because your a Repitory. When in reality your as weak as your older sister ' he laughed kicking me on the side. 

' Don't talk about my sister ' I spat clutching my stomach. ' Oh Genova you need to pay for killing my sister. Your gonna regret the punches you threw, every hair you touched and the ripping out of her heart. You'll get what we've been waiting to do to you for the longest time ' he snarled throwing vervain on me. I screamed in pain as darkness started to overcome me. ' Goodnight Genova see you in a bit little si-

pure darkness.

Jessica's Point Of View

Matt was still turning and his heart beat was still beating in our heads, getting louder and louder. ' What can we do I can't take this anymore can't he just turn like any other vampire, he doesn't need a grand entrance ' Taylor winced in pain holding his ears. Everyone could still hear Matt's heart beat in their heads no matter how hard they tried to block it out. ' We cant do anything he's a new born Vampire. When a vampire first turns they are the strongest out of all vampires even repitories if we try to help him we might get hu- ' Shawn was cut off by a loud roar.....

Matt's Point Of View 

Genova..