Chapter 24

Genova's Point Of view 

Blood is a substance that pumps throughout your body. It the very thing that keeps you alive. Although blood is something that flows through your body I felt mine building up in a vile within my throat. My blood started to rise as my claws started to lengthen. I wished that the very sight in front of me were all a dream like nothing was happening right in front of my eyes. But I was unfortunate. This wasn't a dream everything was reality.

There in front of me stood Madison who had Matt held in her arms. Sucking the life out of Matt right before my eyes. It had seemed this was doing this for quite some time now as Matt's body fell limp so Madison grabbed onto his body clinging onto him for dear life as she sucked every ounce of blood that was in him. 

' Madison ' I found myself yelling. Madison's eyes grew open and scanned her surroundings before finding my gaze. A smirk formed on her lips as she sucked the life out of Matt her eyes full of satisfaction. She knew what she was doing was getting to me. There's only so far you can go when mocking someone. 

Madison knew she reached her limit as my dark side started to come out. Now ill have to admit she had her moves when fighting. But she knew she could not go up against a Repitory. She detached her lips from Matt's neck before dropping his body to the ground stepping away from him. I started to run towards Madison at full speed. 

My eyes filled with darkness and my teeth grew with anger. I felt absolute hatred for this girl, nothing that I could say would amount to how much anger I had towards her. I was beyond angry. I finally got to Madison and swung right at her. Hitting her straight in the face. She went to say something when I swung right at her again nailing her in the stomach. 

I kept hitting at the girl, there were even some occasions when she would try to run off but there she was again slammed on to the ground. Her gaze met mine and needless to say her eyes were filled with terror. At this point she were begging for mercy. 

But I had no more to give.  I slowly lifted my arm up in the air while Madison watched distinctively at my hand. She  knew what was yet to come so she furiously shook her head as if to tell me to stop. I slowly brung my mouth up to her ear ' I told you to stay away from Matt did I ? ' I whispered. Then swung my hand towards her stabbing right into her chest. 

Grabbing her stone cold heart pulling it straight out with no mercy. I watched as Madison's eyes instantly became lifeless with the sound of her me dropping her cold heart onto the ground like she did with Matt's body. At this point I knew for a fact that I was alone but that was until I felt arms pull me back from Madison.

Cameron's Point Of View 

Being a vampire had its quirks. Because you were no longer living you no longer felt the pain you did when you were alive such as head aches, heart burns or nausea. But there was a singular feeling that still remained. I was at home when I felt an  unknown feeling  in my gut although it was noticeably there it was very faint. 

Every time I got that kind of feeling it was a lot stronger than the last. But for some reason it wasn't as strong. Like something was dangerously wrong. I wasted no time in calling the rest of my friends. Cause I knew if I felt any sort of pain it would regard Genova. I closed my eyes focusing in my head. The only thing I could pick up was  Genova's anger.

 I immediately sped to the Vampire grounds knowing she wouldn't expose herself to any areas that could contain any mortal. So I sped to the only place that was hidden from the mortal eye. The Vampire grounds.  Right there stood Genova shaking with anger holding Madison's cold heart