Chapter 43

Matt's Point Of View 

My eyes filled with tears as the last beat of Genova's heart echoed in my head. I tore off the chains that held Genova picking her up bridal style. Amongst bringing her closer to me a unknown fragrance lingered around her body filling my nose.

 I pressed my nose up to he cheek to get a better smell of it but was burned violently. I threw my head back looking at he cheek to see seeds of some sort. I continued to study the seeds when I felt someone's gaze on me making my head turn. 

Cameron's eyes burned with fury. I guess he heard Genova's last heart beat too. ' Get her out of here ' Cameron yelled punching Ricky right in the gut. I tore my attention off of Cameron and looked down at Genova moving the hair out of her face.  Before speeding off with her lifeless body in my arms.

Johnson's Point Of View 

I stood there engulfed in anger watching my best friend who was in excruciating pain. I was in hysterics. I screwed my eyes shut trying to save my best friend but every wave of force I was sending towards Gilinsky was being destroyed. Nothing was working.

 I was being blocked out. I opened my eyes to see Jc smirking at me as he pointed his finger at Gilinsky and twisting it making him groan louder. ' Ugh make it stop ' he groaned clutching his head. Blood was now coming out of his eyes, nose and ears. Tears formed in my eyes my best friend was in pain and there was nothing I could do about it. 

' What's wrong Johnson ? just now realising that you can't save your best friend. You thought you were strong and shit, you may use dark magic but you can't use more than two spells as once like me ' Jc smirked. ' I will use every source of power I have in my body until your little friend here dies slowly in front of you. And there isn't a single fucking thing you can do about it 'Jc smiled. 

' Or better yet why don't I just kill him right now to save you the pain  ? ' Jc taunted walking over to Gilinsky's body wrapping his arms around his head ready to snap his neck.' So what are you gonna do Johnson ? call off your friends or save your best friend Gilinsky . You only got one choice ' Jc smirked. I was torn. 

' Come on Johnson one dies or all seven do choose one Johnson ' Jc smirked. I looked at my friends as they all battled Jc's gang. I didn't know what to do. As I pondered on what to do a big loud snap runs through the room sending sound waves into my ears. As if in fast motion I look down to see Gilinsky's body lifeless on the ground.

 On Jc's face there was a wicked smile that hung. I didn't know what was happening. Everything seemed to be happening really fast. So fast I didn't know what to think. ' Y-you k-killed h-him ' I stuttered not exactly knowing what just happened. 

' You took too long J you know I don't like to wait ' Jc said spitting on Gilinsky's body. As I just analysed what just happened right in front of me I felt all my anger channel into my fists. My blood boiled as the realisation actually hit me. He killed my best friend. 

The guy I grew up with and taught me everything I knew wasn't gonna be by my side anymore Gilinsky wasn't in this world anymore. He was gone he was on the other side now and I couldn't get him back.

Third Person's Point Of View 

Without realising it Johnson's eyes became pure black causingJc's smile to instantly dropped and be replaced with fear. Jc definitely regretted what he did to Gilinsky as he watch Johnson get angrier. His eyes started to get covered in darkness and fury and you could feel the anger radiate off his skin. His veins popped out of his arms, wrists, eyes and collar bones. 

With the ground starting to shake. Everyone stopped what they were doing and focused on Johnson. Air started to whirl around them and thunder started to clap which echoed all throughout their ears. As the vibration from the ground started to shake even harder making everyone stumble Johnson finally spoke breaking his silence.

You

Killed

My

Best

Friend

Cameron's Point Of View 

There was a previous point in time where Johnson was exactly in this state. So I knew exactly where it was going to turn turn out. So I grabbed Lucy pulling her into my arms. I walked towards Jessica grabbing her  by the arm as well but she shook her arm out of my grip pushing me away.

 I couldn't just stand here, I knew where this was headed, I knew what Johnson was capable o,f I had no choice we all had to get out of here. ' EVERYBODY GET OUT ' I yelled leaping out of the window speeding to the front of the house. Shawn grabbed Mahogany and speeding next to me along with Taylor, Carter and everyone else.

I looked off into the distance catching Jessica in my eye sight who sped next to us with holding Gilinsky's body in her arms. ' What are you doing ? ' I asked crouching down to Jessica's height while she crouched down next to his body which she now laid on the ground. Jessica looked into my eyes. 

 I can save him.

But before I could answer to what she had just proposed. A big roar came from the house making it shake and clatter. Thunder, fire and wind collided into the house. Johnson was powerful but this was like no other. The one and only time I mentioned before where I have seen in this state of anger was when his parent's both died. Back when he was just young and innocent. 

Gilinsky found Johnson at the park when they were both five years old. Gilinsky was abandoned by his alcoholic father and stripper of a mother so when he found Johnson he forced Johnson live with him teaching Johnson everything he knew to survive in this cold cruel world. They were the only family each other had

 and they were fine with that. 

We watched as fire flamed up into the house and smoke steamed out of the house, the dark clouds that were once surrounding the sky was now slowly drifting back into its original way. The wind had stopped howling and the thunder strikes had stopped. Everything was silent after that. The house leaned side to side before eventually collapsed into rubble like a bolder had just hit it . All you could hear was the heavy footsteps of 

Jack Edward Johnson.