Chapter 5

Genova's Point Of View 

I stepped into the room thinking I had just walked in on another couple having sex, I wasn't completely wrong. There laid the two bodies making out like their lives depended on it. Matt laid on his back with the girl on top of him legs draped over his waist, hands tugging on his hair while his hands rested on her ass. 

The sight in front of me ignited fury. I was mad but not for the reason I expected. I wasn't mad that Matt was making out with a girl I was mad at who the girl was. Madison Beer. This girl right here was an old acquaintance that strung way back to childhood. 

She was a friend of ours. Just like Mahogany and Jessica, Madison was one or my girls. She lived with us, fought with us and protected us. I thought she would be one of the last people standing with me. But that was until a title ripped us apart. When I graced with a label Repitory she stopped coming around. 

I don't know if it was jealousy or envy but she started to see a different sight that time. Everything she knew and was brought up as got switched around. Protecting became versing and friend became enemy. 

She told me on multiple occasions that I didn't deserve to be a Repitory; that I was weak as all her life all she's ever wanted to be was a Repitory. I had a feeling it was because from the moment she was born her parents pushed her to be one, they told her she had to do everything she could so the universe would grant her that power but I guess me receiving it was the pressure building up and she just cracked.

Thus she became a Dark Night. The dark nights are a group of rouge vampires seeking revenge on vampires like us; to over run the Vampire Council so that they would level up in the hierarchy. Their aims are all based on gaining power over our species. They would tear groups and councils apart; very much so till they all turned on one another. 

That wasn't going to happen to us. My blood began to boil the more I thought about this girl and our history. The colours that my eyes produced started to all turn to red whilst my breaths became deeper sending an ache through my lungs. I just couldn't help myself. 

Matt's Point Of View 

I found it very weird how at times the time could perceive its self to go by slowly but at other times they would go by to the speed of light. Speed was currently what I was experiencing. I had no Idea what had occurred in the last few hours of this night. 

At one point I was watching Genova dance along with he friends then the next I'm here with this girl. It was like she was holding a magnet that attracted me to her; without me wanting to. She had this certain pull on me. As time sped by me the next segment of my life that struck by was me in bed with this girl. 

She weighed down on me wrapping her legs around my waist straddling me. ' Stop-p ' I slurred trying to get her to stop but she just kept kissing my neck. My arms did no justice either. They simply rested upon her back, just sitting there not moving a muscle. ' Oh baby I now you like it ' she whispered in my ear but I just couldn't get control over myself. 

I felt weak like my brain no longer had control over my body. I just couldn't move any part of it I blamed it on the alcohol. The girl continued to kiss lower and lower until someone bolted towards her slamming their body right beside hers. I would tell you what the following events looked like but nothing but darkness and silence filled my vision and hearing. 

Genova's Point Of View 

I got ontop of Madison slamming my body right into hers. I knew by now my eyes must have looked like the darkest shade of black there was. The features of a Repitory. I couldn't even process what was happening in front of me; punch after punch my arms just kept going at her.  She didn't stand a chance.. and she knew that.