Late night depression

2 years later, week before graduation

"Are you sure you don't just want to go home?" Sasuke whisper hoarsly in my ear, voice rough after having to rasie his voice over the loud music so much. It sends a slight shiver down my spine, and I bite my lip as I imagine just sitting at home, in the couch, with Sasuke and a good movie on. "Alright." He nods, and I let him lead me through the crowd of drunk students, glancing over at the couch in the corner where a brown haired boy from another class had apparently had too much, receiving a glass of what he probably thought was water from his friends. I shook my head slightly. Everyone was going wild since it was the last week of school. Ever. Well, unless you go to a university. We got out of the house, and I glanced back, seeing some familiar faces in the windows. Upstairs there was a curtain that had been closed, but you could see that there was people smoking in there, and unlike the people by the bar and the porch, I was pretty sure they weren't smoking ordinary cigarettes. I couldn't help but grin as I thought about how I would look back at this when I was older and remember going home to just watch a movie instead.

_____________________________________________________

As we sat on the bus, I leaned my head on Sasukes shoulder, feeling exhausted. It was a quarter to two in the morning. My phone buzzed, and I looked at the screen curiously. 

(Kiba): Can I talk to you?

I stared at it for a moment, before nudging Sasuke,seeing him furrow his brows as he read it. An nervous feeling started growing in my stomach. Kiba and I had never really talked anything out since he expressed how....Un-appealing he believed my sexuality was, and even thought I had thought about confronting him on his bisexuality, I had decided to stay out of what wasn't my business.  I replied with a simple ´sure´ before getting lost in my thoughts. What could he want to talk to me about? Nothing had really changed.. His relationship with Hinata had ended a year ago, and everyone knew it hadn't excactly been the schools most passionate relationship either. Sakura had pretty much forgiven me, but otherwise.. nothing had really happened. Sasuke tugged at my arm as we reached our destination, kissing me on the edge of my lips and effectively drawing my attention, and also making me blush slightly. "Don't worry." He murmed, before chuckling slightly. I smiled brightly, and walked out the bus with him. "I won't. What movie are we going to watch?" I ask. "I don't know." He looked at me. "It's your turn to choose." I grinned wider. "Then we're watching Inception." The movie had become a favourite of ours, after all the nights we've just spent in each others embrace in the couch, watching movies these last two years.

Emmilou: HI!  I'm back, and I'm going to start wrapping up all the loose ends. 

Sasuke: I am so mad at you right now.

Naruto:  I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU THAT- *Emmilou pushes them out the room and slams door*

Naruto: IS THIS HOW YOURE GOING TO SAY HELLO AFTER SO LONG?!

*Emmmilou locks door*

Emmilou: What I wan't to say is, that you have all been amazing. I come back after a month, and I know that its a long time, and I'm sorry, but the story went through some changes and I couldn't go with the original ending so I had  to re-think alot. I apologise, so much for this.

But what I think is really important for me to say, is:

I come back, and there is so many comments, and people has supported me so much even thought I went awol there for a while. And for this, I just want to tell you how much I appreciate this, and how much it warms my heart. 

Thank you, and I'm back!

*Door brakes down*

*Emmilou turns around, surprised*

Naruto: We're ninjas, do you really think a wooden door can keep us out??

Emmilou: *sighs* I guess thats it for my privacy

Naruto: Damn right! I'm going to sit here, and make sure you update!