Disgust

I steadied my breathing as I, slowed down my pace and instead started walking through the main hall of the school building. Only about a... hour.. late.. or so. Something like that. I smiled as I felt a hand intertwine with mine. Not visibly, not in front of us, but hidden behind the fabric of our jackets. I glanced next to me, into the cobalt eyes that hold a special look of warmth, reserved just for me, and me alone.  It  wasn't forced hidden, by any means. It was simply hidden for everyone else, because this was something we shared, and it was private and intimate.

We reached the door and I pulled my collar up the slightest bit, just to be sure it covered up any hickeys that were yet noticible. I knew I might have done a poor job at covering them up, but still, it wouldn't be the end of the world if anyone were to see them.  I knew Sasuke had about three himself, but they were all on the lower part of his neck, and not anywhere easily spotted. Even though I have a feeling he wouldn't mind shoving them to everyone...

I heard Sasuke chuckle as he saw that I had pulled my collar, and I gave a small crooked smile to myself, before reaching out to open the door. I never really got to, thought, since it was fiercely pulled open from the inside. It was Neji, who was first out the door. He didn't really mind any attention to us, but kept on trough the hall. The rest of the class was close behind, pouring through the door after him, and I felt Sasuke pull me aside slightly, not to get carried away with the sea  of students.  I waited to see any close friends, but didn't see any. I saw a pink haired girl making her way out and passed me thought, openly ignoring me. 

Well, at least she's not yelling at me.

I poked my head in and saw the last couple of students, that were packing slowly.  Among them, Kiba, in the front of the classroom, Shino, at the back, a black haired girl, whom I have tried talking to, maybe twice, but she was shy, and stuttered alot, so it was hard to really get to know her. What was her name again? She was cousin to Neji, I think,.. And thats why they both have lavender coloured eyes... Ah, yes. Hinata. 

And then there was Shouji. He either liked to take it slow, or really fast, to get out of the classroom. Mostly slow thought.

-Hey Kiba, whats up? 

I smiled, and he returned it, yet somewhat half heartedly, but I shrugged it off.

-Hey, Naruto. Its good, you missed like, the three first classes. 

-Oh..

I shrugged, making him chuckle.

-Just in time for break, thought... Convienient.

His eyes glinted, and I laughed.

-Mind telling what happened?

-Uh, its not really anything spe-

-Oh, h-hello N-N-Naruto.

I turned to see Hinata, slighty blushing. Man, she's really shy. 

-Hello Hinata.

I answered before Kiba could interrupt, thankfull for not having to explain about my abstence of school right now.

-K-Kurenai told me to g-give this t-to y-y-you..

She held out a paper, and I accepted it, seeing that it was a homework sheet, from our music class.

-S-since w-we have the s-same class after t-the break...

-Oh. Thanks Hinata!

She smiled, and blushed slightly darker, and then I felt myself being pulled out by my arm.

-See you later!

I half-shouted to her, but before she could answer I was out of the classroom and walking with Kiba towards the second main exit, Sasuke catching up to us, and walking by my side.