But what if?

I stared out into the air as I felt his arms around me. Everything seemed so far off, his arms were around me once again, sharing that warmth I had missed for so long, and I couldn't help drawing a shaky breath. He was back, and everything felt easier.

I scowled as the unpleasant thought entered my mind.

Is it that easy? Will it always be that easy?

"Sasuke.." I mumbled, a low "Hn?" the response from him. "What if it did happen thought?" I felt him tense. "What do you mean Naruto?" 

I swallowed as he pulled away to look into my eyes. "I mean.. What if it actually had happened? With Sai.. Would you.. Have come back then as well? Or would you.." I diverted his gaze, finding myself looking out the window, the clouds drifting trough the sky suddenly very interesting. "Or would you have left me?"

He remained silent for a moment, and I noticed that he followed my line of sight, to look out the window as well. I felt distant. It had never dawned on me just how fragile a relationship could be. Is it worth the risk? To show everything, to share everything, with someone who could turn away the next day? I looked back at him, and I felt my heart reach after him, I felt myself want to come closer to him. I don't know if it is. But as long as I feel like this... I won't mind taking all those risks. With him. 

___________________________________( Rare raven POV) 

I knew he was looking at me, I felt those beautiful blue orbs staring at me. I kept looking outside the window. I thought it through before I anwered. I wanted to tell him only the truth. 

I remembered the anger, the jealousy, and the sadness. But they were not so much directed at him, as with me and that creep. But if it had happened, and I knew it had been.. close. But would that be enough for me to give up on us?  I turned to him. I reached my hand out, cradling his chin, feeling his smooth skin under mine. "No." I answered. "I might have needed a day alone to sort out my thought in that case, but..No." I saw his eyes start to gloss, before he closed them, giving me a small smile. It was small, yes. But it meant alot.

I leaned in, and felt his sof lips brush against mine, closing my eyes as well.

"I missed you."

He gave off a relieved chuckle, and I felt as if a weight had been pulled from my shoulders. 

"I missed you too." He answered, and I knew we would leave this behind.

 __________________________________________________________________

Emmilou: 

I'm really, really sorry for not updating for so long.

Naruto: Thats alright, since your going to upload three chapters within 24 hours instead.

Emmilou: I will?

Ino: Bitch, I will stab you.

Sakura: Shannarooo!

Emmilou: Uhm...*Turns around to leave* *bumps into Sasuke*

Sasuke: *cracks knuckles* Do you know how long I've waited for more alone time with my blonde? 

*dark aura*

Emmilou: *gulpes* Of course I'll do the three chapters!