Friday

I looked at my phone. Five minutes left until I had to be there. I smiled to myself and opened the doors, seeing the gym hall in all its dance glory.

All the windows where opened, letting in the hot summer air. Lanterns were hanging from the roof, spreading a soft candle-like light over everything.There was a bar, and I were here right in time to help out with the last details before the dance would start, in half a hour.

___________________________

I walked throught the doors with the annoying Karin clinging on me, her red hair flowing down the side of my arm as she rested her head on my shoulder. I rolled my eyes and started walking towards the bar, where I would wait until a certain blonde arrived.

___________________________________

I froze, on my way to drop of some ice to Shino, who was acting as a bartender. I grabbed Kiba by the arm as he walked by, handing him he bag of ice.

-Here, take this to Shino.

Before he could argue, I started walking another way.

_______________________________________

I zoned out as the red head next to me kept talking, seemingly unaware that I didnt care what she was saying. I felt a slight buzz in my pocket and took out my phone.

(Naruto):Meet me by the lockerrooms.

I could feel myself smirk, as I stood from the chair, mumbled a excuse to Karin, and started to make my way to the locker rooms.  

When I reached them, I scowled at the fact that no one was there. Until a hand reached out from the door and pulled me inside the lockerrooms, that is.