Sai visits

I watched as Sasuke was looking through all my cabinets.

-Naruto, the only things you have..Is Ramen-ingredients..

I chuckled.

-Milk, and some sallad.

He continued, and I shrugged.

-So? Do I need anything else?

Sasuke visibly sweat-dropped.

-Youre going to die if you continue with theese eating habits, And soon.

I rolled my eyes.

-Im serious Naruto, how you can have such a fit body whilst eating only this I cannot understand..

I could feel myself blush, and I looked at him.

-What?

He froze, and only answered me with, you guessed it-

-Hn.

He returned to his duty in rummaging through my kitchen. I was going to tell him its useless, but was interupted by the door.

-Ill get it.

I said, while walking to it. As I opened it, I was slammed into the wall in my hallway by two pale arms.

-WHAT THE HELL?

Sai only smirked, and placed his hand over my mouth.

-Shh.. I said I would meet up with you later, didnt I?

I slapped his hand away, and glared at him fiercly.

-Get out of my appartment you creep!

He chuckled, and took a step towards me in a threatening manner.

-No need to act that way. I guess I´ll have to tame you..

I stared in disbelief at this. Is he insane? This is not normal behavior. I landed a punch on his chin, and he stumbled back a step.

-Get out.

I glanced at Sasuke. His tone was dark.Menacing. I looked back at Sai.

-Really? Your going to let your boyfriend stand up for you again?

Sasuke growled, and I blushed. A little.

-Ill get you some other time, dickless. When your not...busy.

He walked to the door and waved.

-Chao!

I couldnt help but stare at the door, trying to wrap my mind around what had just happened. I turned around, eyes still wide, and my eyes placed on Sasuke.  He looked murderous, and he had this dark aura around him. I gotta admit, he looked incredibly...Hot. I looked into his eyes, mesmerized by the intense black. He looked up and shook his head slightly.

-Im sorry, I have to go.

I scowled.

-Now?

He simply did his signature sound and opened the door, looking over his shoulder briefly, and then closing the door behind him.

I shook my head and walked into the kitchen to make something to eat. This day, had not been a normal day.

________________________________________________________________
I turned in my bed, trying to fall asleep. I couldnt get the raven out of my head. I havent been able to get my mind of him recently. I sighed. Maybe Kiba was right, maybe I needed a girlfriend to occupy my sparetime.

_____________________________________________________________

Emmilou: Another chapter done!

Sasuke: three days later..

Emmilou: GOD DAMMIT! WILL YOU LEAVE ME ALONE?

Shikamaru: Yeesh..Why must you always fight? Women are so troublesome...

Emmilou:........You know what. Its ok.

Naruto: WHAT?

Emmilou: Whats the matter Naruto?

Sasuke:....

Shikamaru:...

Naruto: She went insane? Really? NOW?

Emmilou: No,no.Im fine.

Sasuke: We must leave. This cannot be good.