Yes.Yes it is.

-W-What?

I blushed, nodding slowly, a soundless yes escaping my lips.

-But..What about me?

I swallowed as emotion filled her voice, sadness lacing into it.

-Huh? WHAT ABOUT ME?!

She wasn't just sad anymore. She was mad. I felt torn, but then, I felt the arms around me squeeziing slightly, a simple gesture really, it didn't even have to mean anything if you thought about it. But to me it did, and I knew it did to Sasuke too. It ment he was there. There was a small voice nagging inside me, but I ignored it.

-I'm sorry Sakura, but...

I looked up into her eyes, not really having more to say.

-You fucking bastard!

Sakura rushed passed me before I could do anything to stop her. There was a few who had turned to see what was happening, but they turned back as it seemed like the drama would leave with the pinkette.But then I realised half the cafeteria where staring at me and Sasuke, and couldn't help but blush. Kiba still looked surprised, and Shikamaru had raised his brows.

-Troublesome.

He yawned and rested his chin in his hands, looking like he just might fall asleep.Kiba looked as if he was in the last part of processing what was going on.  I bit my lower lip, thinking through everything that was going on, after feeling Sasuke pull my arm. I glanced at him, before looking back at my friends, giving them a small smile, before letting Sasuke pull me along with him.

The nagging feeling inside of me was getting worse, but I refused to give into it.

___________________________

As he pulled me through the main doors, I grinned, and I saw him give me a small smile back.

Small, but genuine.

As I jogged behind him, he suddenly stopped and pushed me back into a tree, kissing me softly.

My eyes widened. He hadnt kissed me like this before. I was calm, soft, and reassuring, as if making sure I was there.

I registered how soft his lips were against mine, how his silky black hair brushed the left side of my face, how it smelled of him.

I felt his toung simply graze my bottom lip before he pulled back, and I looked into those beautiful eyes. I felt the sun shine on my tanned skin, and felt the gentle grip of his hand on my waist.

I took a deep breath and smiled, wanting to take this moment and save it forever.

He smirked and pulled me along once again, and I realised we were on the way to my place. Thats propably where we are going. I bit my lip to hold off another grin. I just felt so light, so in the moment, I seemed to forget why anything else would be important, if only for a couple of seconds.

-Teme you're making me ditch class.

He just chuckled, and by now I could see my appartement approaching.

Emmilou: Alright, I myself is not too good at the pink and fuzzzzzzzy zztuff, so you have to stop me, and say, hey, Emmilou, WTF are you doing....

What did you think of the last chapters kissing? :3 This book is the first time for me to ever write that kind of stuff, so I would appreciate if you told me how it went..

And, I was thinking...

Naruto: Emmilou?

Emmilou: Huh?

Naruto: Your ranting.

Emmilou: Oh... Heehehehehe sorry O////O

Sasuke: I am pleased with this chapter. Could have been better, but meh.

Emmilou:.....Im just going to go ahead and take that as a compliment.

Naruto: You do that. He's doing his best, trust me.

Emmilou:.....

Naruto:....

Sasuke:......

Emmilou: THANK YOU SO MUCH, I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD GET THIS MANY READS, AND VOTES, AND AAAAAAHHH YOU MAKE ME MELT EVERYTIME I LOOK OR EVEN THINK ABOUT WATTPAD, AND THE COOMMENTS, O GOD, YOUR AMAZING, AND *rants continues muffled, as Naruto pulls Emmilou out, holding over her mouth*

*Naruto comes back*

Naruto: She goes fangirl every time we mention it.

Sasuke: Hn!

Naruto: What else would she say... Oh, If you want a dedication, just comment below, and she'll know, and even make it so!

Sasuke:....

Naruto:.....hehehe

...

Naruto: Did you see what I did there? (^v^)

Sasuke: ugh.

Naruto: :3 rhymes :3