Jealous latte's

I opened my eyes as the buzzing of a phone pulled me from my light sleep. I picked it up. 

13:18

I blushed slightly as I realised we had slept only for about half a hour. I realised I was in a very squished position, pressed into the corner of the couch with Sasuke next/on top of me.

I sighed, not wanting to wake the sleeping raven.

_________________________________________________

I stirred my caramel latte, waiting for Sasuke to come back and sit down, as he just went to fetch his order. I looked around in the ca'fe. It was small, but spacious. It was a nice, brightly dim setting, with dark blue (Extremely comfterble) couches,  white walls with artsy streaks of bright red, and brown wooden tables. It all seemed to oddly just melt together. In a good way. 

Suddenly I felt arms sneak around my waist, and was about to turn around and give him a kiss, when I realised.. I looked up, straight forward towards the desk, and there he was. I could clearly see his duckbutt hairstyle from behind, and his nicely fitted white shirt with dark jeans that was, actually, pretty tight, I could see from over here... I blinked, stopping my train of thought before it would get out of control. I then realised who it was that had his arms around me.Of course. I rolled my eyes and turned around, one brow raised. "Really Sai?" I asked, feeling his breath on my face as he chuckled. I sighed, sitting with my neck turned to the left this much was starting to hurt. " Shouldn't I get a kiss?" He retorted innocently, as if it was complitely obvious for him to act this way. " But honey, I'm told you, I'm saving myself for marrige." I replied, voice practically dripping with sarcasm. He simply smirked and started to lean into me. " Go ahead, I will kick your ass." I whispered huskily, and he stopped, his lips barely a inch from mine. "Feisty." He smiled. "But I guess thats what I like about you." He winked and let me go. "Sorry to leave so quickly, but that guy is giving off some nasty vibes." I turned to where he was looking, and had to hold in a smirk. By the desk, having retrieved his hot drink, my  raven was standing, his eyes flaring, and a dark aura around him like nothing else. I'd say his hair was on end, but.. Well...When isn't it? I turned to reply to Sai, but only saw his back, on its way out of the store in a smug matter. I shook my head, the smirk twitching on my lips, as Sasuke sat down in front of me. "I thought he had left you alone." He stated, sounding very... Jealous. " You aren't jealous are you, Sasu?" I purred. "Don't worry." I smirked. " Your''e my one and only." I screeched silently in a very corny voice. He rolled his eyes and muttered something, and I reached over the table, and sipped his drink.  " Tasty. What is it?" I asked, not really feeling like lingering on the subject. "Chai latte." He responded "And you have a foam mustache."  I wiggled my eyebrows. "Oh do I?" I asked, not so innocently and, reached my toung out to lick it off, slowly. And suggestively. He raised his brows, the left side of his mouth tugging upwards. " Some is still left." I raised my brows in a questioning matter, feigning obliviance to whereas the leftover foam was, 'innocently' dragging my toung over my upper lip. " You want me to help with that?" Sasuke asked, amusement laced into his voice, along with something else, something much more...Child restricted. " Why,  yes, please do." I laughed lightly, feeling his hand cradle my chin, before being pulled into a long, breathtaking kiss. His tounge dominated mine, our lips melting into one another. And as we pulled away, he dragged his tounge slowly, throughoutly over my upper lip, before sitting back, licking his lips smugly, a smile in place, but  a deep shade of lust in his eyes. " All gone:" He stated, and I blushed. "Where taking a cab home, by the way." He stated matter-of-factly, before taking a sip of his latte. I raised a brow. "How so?" I asked, suddenly worried, since I was stretching my already-thin budget. " My ass, and lower back, is killing me." He answered nonchalantly, and I almost choked on my drink, blushing darkly and trying to hold in laughter.

Emmilou: You thought Sai was gone, didn't ya? Ya thought he would not re-appear, didn't ya?! You thought-

Kiba: We know what gone means.

Naruto:  Yeah and it hasn't been THAT long since we saw him.

Emmilou:.....Shut up.

Kiba & Naruto rolls eyes*

Emmilou: ANYWAY *glares at them* I'm gonna upload some more stoff ( Do not judge my spelling, that is totally a legit word) Tomorrow, and then you're going to find out why we see Sai so little. 

Naruto: It still hasn't bee-

Emmilou: HUSH YOU FOOLISH MORTAL

Naruto:.....

Emmilou: !

Naruto: *sighs* whatever

Emmilou: ANYWAY...There is a first timer coming up :3 for the couple I mean... AND some Kiba development.. AND... well.. Thats it..

Kiba: You didn't mention the major plot twi-

*Emmilou covers mouth* 

Emmilou: Hehehehe... Shut up you alcoholic.

Kiba: *Muffled angry reply*

Emmilou: So what do you think of the Seke situation? For those of you who are new to the fangirl world, its when both are Seme and Uke.

Naruto: You merely found that out when someone commented that on your story....

Emmilou: I SAID HUSH

Emmilou: FINAL THING this chapter is dedicated to skitztheanimefreak, bcuz this person is awesome ^^