Sunday

I groggily opened my eyes. Where am I? I opened my eyes again. Oh. Of course. Im at home.  I turned over, and groaned as the sunlight hit me in the eyes. I took the pillow and placed it in front of my eyes to protect them.

Blupp

I blinked. What was that?

Blupp

I slowly sat up, and looked towards the sound. And rolled my eyes when I laid eyes on the source of it.

Blupp

Seriously? I leaned forward to grab my phone, but I didnt reach it. Man, I feel like Im forgetting something. Last night, I was with Kiba, we went to the party at Inos house. But its bits and pieces of later on that I cant remember yet. Im guessing its because Im still half asleep. Or becuase I drank a little bit too much. But I didnt get all drunk, right? I remember that Sakura was there, and she asked me to go to the dance with her. Oh shit. I suck at those things. I think. Ah, screw it, Ill deal with the dancing when it comes. I was now laying on my stomach, trying to reach the phone on the floor, next to my jeans, without falling off the bed. I caught the edge of it with my fingertips, and was about to gently move it into my hand when-

Thud.

I groaned again and rubbed my head where it had hit the floor.God, why is the bed always so cosy in the morning? Pulled the covers down as well. If Im going down, theyre going down with me, dammit! I wrapped them around me and smiled approvingly as the cosy, comfterble warm feeling they had wrapped around me as well. I opened my right eye, and looked at my phone. I reached a hand out from my little McWrap of covers, and grabbed the phone in my hand. I pressed the home botton and saw the screen light up.

(Kiba): Hey, I heard youre going with Sakura to the dance.

(Sakura): Do you want to meet at the dance, or should we meet before? XOXO

(TheRaven): Hey. Are you home?

I paled. I had kissed Sasuke. Or, well, he kissed me..Or did I kiss him? Wait, are you home sounds like... I paled even more. Is he coming here? I quickly answered the first two.
 (Naruto): She asked me, actually. Can you believe it?

(Naruto): I dont have a car.. Sorry :3

I looked at the third person. What.Do.I.Do.Now?

(Naruto):Um yeah, why?

I looked at the screen, my mind blank. I have no idea how I am supposed to respond to this. I mean.. What? We shared a almost-drunk-but-not-quite kiss.

Blupp

I blinked.

(TheRaven):Stay there.

Okey....No! NOT OKEY!

(Naruto): Huh?

(TheRaven):Im outside in a min.

I stared at the screen for a second. And then scrambled to my feet.

"Shitshitshitshitshitshit..." I rambled under my breath as I threw the cover onto the bed, and started walking to the baathroom to brush my teeth, before running back and making my bed quickly, and throwing the jeans into the dirty laundrey bin. I pulled out a new pair of pants, since I apperently had only fallen asleep in my boxers. I rushed out into the livingroom and pulled out a pair of socks before starting to button my jeans. I had taken out a couple almost white ones, theyre so light blue, and washed out. But still jeansblue! I was on my last button, and about to pull out a shirt, when I heard a noise at the door. Shit. My head snapped up as I realised something. I suck at locking my door. And yesterday I was slightly drunk.

"You should really start locking your door, dobe."

I froze.

Yes its a cliffhanger . I have no soul.

But, I shall update within 24 hours. I SWEAR TO .....TO MY CAT!!! I PROMISE YOU; WITHIN 24 H THERE SHALL BE A UPDATE

also, do you want me to continue to talk to the charachters , or is that just annoying?

Vote, comment, fan....

Because Im Emmilou....And I believe, in the citizens of Gotham...

Sorry, sorry, I just watched The Dark Knight Rises, and eate a WHOLE bunch of candy, and drank some energy drinks, Im a liiiittle hyper...HAHAHA bye