Name exchanging and family revielings

I looked at the ground, my brows knitted, not knowing if I was feeling like shit, or..Liberated.

-Well, you dont look like  you're in a fun mood anymore..

I looked up at Sai, and growled. He just smiled at that, and started to walk down the hall, in the direction of the cafeteria.

-Well, this has been awfully intruiging.. But I have class.

His eyes twinkled.

-Unless youre up for a quick round in the bathroom?

I raised my brows slightly and glared at him.

-Shame... Later then. You'll come around sometime.

He kept smiling while walking past me, his index finger painting a invisible line as he slid it along the fabric of my shirt. I rolled my eyes and walked into the bathrooms, feeling worse and worse by the minute.

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:

I put my headphones in and started to walk my usual way home, and started to listen to Sarcasm by Get Scared. As I walked, I saw a familiar figure.

-Hey.

He stopped in front of me, his black hair collected into a low ponytail, his black leather jacket matching the obsidian eyes that swept with recollection as they focused on me, his lips forming a smirk.

-Blondie, didnt think I'd see you again so soon.

I blushed at the name, giving him a slight glare.

-Well, I do go to school here...Whats your name again?

-Isn't it rude to ask someone for their name before telling them yours?

I rolled my eyes at the teasing tone.

-Im Naruto.Naruto Uzumaki.

I raised my left brow, my blue eyes locking with his.

-Im Itachi.

I nodded.

-You're Sasuke:s brother right? So how come I've never seen you two together?

His brows furrowed slightly, before his expression once again returned to a layed back one, again that smirk playing on his lips. Im 99.9% sure thats something that goes in the family.

-Oh you know. Sibling hostility.

I made a hm sound.

-Then how come your here, if not to pick him up?

-I  just check up on him, to see to it that he's alright.

-Oh.

-I wont disturb your walk any further. I would give you my number, but I dont think my girlfriend would appreciate that.

I felt the familiar blush rise to my cheeks as said bye and continued my walk home.