I didnt know Sasuke had a brother

I was lost in thought, and completely distant for the rest of class. I decidided to skip the rest of the day, it was Friday and I´d ask Kiba if I had missed anything, but I dont think I will. I looked up as Someone nudged me, and found myself looking up at Kiba.

-Hey Naruto, any plans for the summer prom?

I stared at him.What?

-Summer prom?

He grinned at my questioning excpression, and I couldnt help but to smile back a little.

-Here, I have a extra flyer.

I looked at the piece of paper.

-Kiba, this is next week?

He grinned and made a salute-gesture with two fingers, before walking off to next class. I huffed. I should go, shouldnt I? I folded the paper on half and placed it in a smaller depatement of the bag, before closing it and throwing it over my shoulder.

I thought about prom, and what to do about it, and sighed. I furrowed my brows while walking down the steps and gate of the school, bur got snapped out of my thoughts as I walked right into someone.Way to go, Naruto. I looked up while mumbling an apology, and froze. I had seriously just bumped into Sasuke.

No, this one wasnt Sasuke, I realised. He was taller, and had longer hair. He also had a different vibe around him, like, still intense, but more calmed intense...If that even makes sense. The man smirked at me, and I could feel myself blushing.

-Well, arent you a cute one.

That did so not help me stop blushing. I scowled at him.

-I didnt know Sasuke had a brother?

I looked at him. Is he gay too? I mentally slapped myself.You have no real reason to think Sasuke is, and even if you did, that doesnt mean his family is.Think Naruto!His inner besserwisser said. The man looked at me intensly for a moment, before chuckling lightly and looking behind me.

-Your lucky I  have a girlfriend.

I scowled again. See, his not gay. I felt like punching my mental self, whats wrong with me?

-Why does that make me lucky?

I asked him, raising a brow. ( Something I just reasently learned how to do ) He turned his gace to me again.

-Because if I didnt, you might never had been able to walk again.

I felt my cheeks blush as my eyes widened. The thoughts "Hes both."and "He did not just say that"  were battling each other in my head. I looked up as he brushed passed me, mumbling a small

-Ciao.

I inhaled and shook my head slightly, walking out the gates and towards my appartement. I took my phone out from my pocket and sent a quick message.

(Naru): I didnt know you had a brother

I was suprised to find that he answered quickly.

(TheRaven): What?

(Naru): I just met him, I think...?

(TheRaven): What?You met him? How?

(TheRaven): It doesnt matter, stay away from him Naruto

(Naru): What, he did seem more light to mind then you

(TheRaven): Im serious!

(Naru): Ok, ok, fine...Yeez

I rolled my eyes as Sasuke didnt send anything else.

Sasuke: WHAT?

Emmilou: Is something wrong Sasuke?

Sasuke: ...Explain yourself.

Emmilou: This is the beginning of the plot twist you asked for.

Sasuke: I asked for?

Emmilou: Hehe...

Sasuke: !

Naruto: Hey were did Shikamaru go?

Emmilou: He helped me out with some ideas for the plot and then left, saying if he did something to piss this guy *points to Sasuke* off any more his life would never stop being troublesome. Or bothersome. Whatever. You get it.

Sasuke: SHIKA! DAMN RIGHT ITS GONNA BE TROUBLESOME!

*Emmilou slaps the back of Sasukes head*

Emmilou: Calm down.

*Walks out and stands outside the doorpost*

Naruto: Yeez, Im gonna go get some ramen...

*Walks up to the door but stops*

Emmilou: hahaha, Im gonna go now, have fun..

*Leaves*

Sasuke: huh?

Naruto:She....sealed....the appartement......

Sasuke: .....

TO BE CONTINUED