Holding hands

(At lunch)

"Hey, guys." I greeted, as I sat down at the table with Chouji, Sasuke, Ino and Tenten. They greeted me back, Sasuke with taking my hand in his as I sat down, squeezing it slightly, and a small smirk at me. "How did your test go?" I asked, picking up the fork with my right hand. "Good." He replied, stroking the top of my hand absentmindedly with his thumb, making a warm feeling spread from my stomach. I wondered what he was thinking about, but maybe I'll ask him later.

----------------(five min later)---------

Ino and Tenten chatted lowly about something, when Ino suddenly fell silent, nudging Tenten, nodding to someone to my right. I looked over, and saw Kiba sitting with Hinata, holding hands. I knitted my brows slightly, it looked weird. They didn't seem to be holding hands to get closer, or maybe Hinata did, but on Kibas side... He seemed to be holding hands to have a excuse to keep the space of the hands between them. I glanced at Sasuke, to see if he had noticed it, but he was still lost in thought. I looked listened in on the girls, to see if they noticed anything strange, but all they said was - "So its true! They really are together!" "I told you!" And continued on that trail, so I decided to let it pass. Maybe it's just first-day-of-relationship awkwardness. I don't know. My focus fleeted to mine and Sasukes interwined hands, and smiled to myself. Sasuke noticed and smiled back.

'Maybe I just got lucky with you.' I thought. 'Maybe I'm just lucky to have found you so soon.'

_____________________________________________________

Emmilou: Second chapter of today :3