I didnt mean it like that.

I puled out the shirt and quickly pulled it on, before turning around, a blush starting to creep onto my face. I turned around to see the one and only, Sasuke, leaning on the doorpost.

-You missed a button."

He smirked. I felt my blush go dark red and I quickly looked down, and indeed, he was right. I buttoned it before turning back to him. 

-What made you come into my appartement?

I asked, frustrated. Yeesh, I should have just stayed asleep. He scratched his neck.

-Well..I...I felt I needed to talk to you.

My stomach froze. Hes here to talk. About yesterday probably.

-Its alright.

I smiled weakly. He gave me a surprised look.

-What?

I gulped. Ive never been kissed before *cough* so I did like it, but I didnt feel like messing with my first friendship for a kiss.

-Its alright. I know you didnt mean to kiss me.

I looked at him. He had a flimmer of emotion visible on his face, before they were replaced by..nothing.

-Thats not what I came here to say.

I tilted my head in confusion. A small amount of unexplained hope growing in my chest.

-You..You didnt?

He shook his head ever so slightly, still with a expression made out of stone. I wanted to rid of that mask. That mask of stone, that gave me the icy feeling of something being terribly wrong.

-Because I know that it was a mistake... So no hard feelings.

I tried to smile.

But he flinched.

And I stared.

-Okey then. I have to leave.

He said it quietly. No. No I dont want to see him act this way. I gripped his wrist to stop him from leaving, and he froze, turning his head and giving me a look of kind ice. I blinked, trying to find the right words, but before I could, he pulled his hand back and walked out the door.

What.

do

I

do

now?

I stared at the closed door. You know. I didnt expect him to react this way.

And then, the full scale of what had happened dawned on me.

We had kissed.

I liked it.

And I sort of drove him away.

But Im going to make it up to him. Because...I liked kissing him. Way more then expected.

I did it! And I shall update tomorrow to, because its Saturday!!! You know what that means? It will either be a long chapter, or several that I place out tomorrow :) So hang tight, cause Im in a writer mood Right now