At night

I stared up at the ceiling, thinking of the blonde boy who made me act differently then I otherwise would. I scowled. Maybe I should have reacted otherwise, not claiming him just yet. No. He should know from the beginning.

____________(PoV)

I was lying on my left side, my blue eyes focusing on my left hand that was resting on the soft sheet of my bed. I thought about the raven that made my heart beat a tad faster.  I thought about how his lips felt, when they where pressed against mine. I thought about the feeling that sparked through my entire body as I felt his smirk against the nape of my neck. I blinked. That one person could make me feel like this, after knowing him for such a short period of time was...Overwhelming. I thought about the scene that had played out outside my door, just hours before. I closed my eyes.I'll just have to see how this turns out. I should have thought it through, thought. I took a deep breath, before letting my thoughts drift away, and come back, only to form a alternate reality, a dream. Unfortunately, it wasnt a good one.

I dreamt of the faces of my past, mocking me and tearing me apart using words.

A girl, with long black hair.

You freak!

A boy, with short black hair.

You worthless idiot.

A girl with brown hair and purple highlights.

Loser.

I woke up with the feeling of being waisted space. I closed my eyes again, mentally trying to push the images away. I turned over, my arms hugging my upperbody in a feeling of solitude, for a moment forgetting that it was a thing of the past.

___________________________________________________

Emmilou.: I think that went pretty good?

Kiba: Yes. Just... When do I get back?

Emmilou:....Soon Kiba.

Kiba: YUSH!

Emmilou: *rolls eyes*