Woops...I forgot you

I gasped as Sasuke started to trail kisses down my jawline and neck, in what seemed like forever, until he reached the end of my neck, and softly bit down.

-Gahh..

As I let that sound out, I could feel how he smirked against my skin. Teme. I let my right hand, that wasnt pinned to the door, get tangled in his black hair, taking a slight grip, and I felt him shudder as I did so. I tensed as I felt something in my jeans.

____________(Santa knows you thought I meant something much more pervy ^-^)_

I felt his phone buzz, and him tense with it,but I couldnt care less. I slowly let go of his neck and looked over my work. He was blushing, his blonde hair looking much more frizzled, in a good way, the way that made me want to slam him back into the door again. He blinked slowly, panting slightly as he looked back at me with Beautiful Eyes that fought the heavens and won by a mile. He wetted his lips. Thats it.I attacked his lips again, this time much fiercer´, earning a soft moan from him. His phone buzzed again, almost annoying me. Who was trying to reach my dobe? I sneaked my hand into his pocked and pulled out his phone, at the same time as I was pulling out from the kiss.

_________________________________________________(Sorry for not updating btw v.v)

I opened my Eyes slowly, looking up at the smirking raven in front of me, Before he turned his attention to his phone, and I could see his Eyes narrowing, and aura around him changing. Wait...

-Thats my phone!

He nodded once, and I quickly snatched it from his hands.

(Sakura):Im there in a min ^^

(Sakura): Meet me by the doors? <3

I slapped my forhead.

-Shit I totally forgot I have a date.

I saw Sasukes Eyes narrowing even more.

-In a friend way!

Ï added quickly, Before turning around to open the door, noticing something on the way.

-The door was unlocked.

He raised a brow. I sighed.

-I have to go meet Sakura.

Before he could protest, or even move, I slipped through the door and took off towards the entrance doors.

Im sorry for not updating you guys! You have no Idea how grateful,, and happy and all that Im feeling since you stuck around ^^

Naruto: So you broke the seal to your house? FINALLY?

Emmilou: Yes!

Sasuke: I liked the last chapter...

Naruto:...

Emmilou:What? Seriously?

Sasuke:....

Naruto: We liked this one too.

Emmilou:...

Naruto:....

Sasuke:...

Emmilou: *gives them a huge hug* THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU :3

Sasuke: Stop hugging me!

Naruto: Stop it! Shes happy, let her.... Just, when she finally lets go, run Before she can hug you again.