Frustrational deprivment

A vicious smirk spread on the blondes lips, and I could see him nudge Nagato. "Don't we know that guy?" The redhead turned, after a moment recognition showing on his features. "You don't remember Deidara? Thats the loser who forgot to put on a bandage." He made a motion against his left upper arm, and  I felt my jaw clench, as I knew excactly what he meant. "Oh." Deidara chuckled, before they continued to walk. "Go figure he'd end up un the street." Deidara added, small laugher erupting from both of them. 

"Shut your god damned face." I spoke trough gritted teeth, anger rippling inside me. He turned his head, rasing the eyebrow that wasn't hidden in his blonde bangs, before chuckling and shaking his head slightly. "Still don't know your place, huh?" Still not stopping to acknowledge me, wich was really pissing me off. Why does everything just have to go so shitty to me? I have done nothing to deserve it, yet every single part of my life starts off, and ends off, as shit. Fuck, the only thing that had gone fairly well was the relationship with Sasuke, wait, oops, fucked that up to shit too, even thought I never meant to. And these shitheads won't even respect me when I'm seventeen, about to graduate? 

"Go fuck yourself you dumb motherfucker, I don't need to hear the shit coming out of your mouth right now." Was I overreacting? Why should I react differently? This is what has been happening my entire life, except for this last semester that I've spent with a new class. But its slowly going wrong, a homophobic/ sexually confused "friend" disgusted by me, a angry ex glaring at me every time she gets the chance, and I boyfriend who..A boyfriend who I hurt, probably ending our relationship. Why should I just sit by and take all this without expresssion myself? 

"I'm sorry, what was that?" He stopped, looking at me intimidatingly, Nagato with a surprised expression on his face. I turned my head, wich was still resting against the fence, against him. "Did your eardrums dissapear along with your braincells? I said shut your-" My answer was cut short by a sharp pain in my stomach, as Deidara had kicked me, hard. I bent over, letting out a gasp. "Are you fucking kidding me?" He asked, and I could hear in scoff. I couldn't see his face, as I was still sitting down. "I'm not the sorry ass-nobody sitting on the pavement." He hissed out, and I raised my head, seeing him look down on me. I opened my mouth to answer, and a swift motion and strong pain let me know he had kicked me across the face. "Your the one who should shut your mouth." He smirked. "At least you didn't forget the bandages this time." Everything went black for a second, and I felt something warm starting to drizzle down my face. I blinked a couple times, and heard them walk away, talking about something else entirely. I wanted to get up, but I was so worn out. The lack of sleep, the pills, the emotions running wild. My gray shirt came into focus, and I noticed red, about three dots. No wait,there comes another one. I furrowed my brows, and brought my right hand to my cheek, and then looking at them, seeing red there too.

Shit happens.

I was so tired, I almost felt like laughing at it all. How the hell did my weekend turn out like this? And tomorrow was a school day...  I chuckled sadly,closing my eyes. And still no calls.

So I guess it's actually over.

Emmilou: SO, I need you to choose a guy, who Kiba is going to be with. 

If this get ten votes within 24 hours, I'm updating during the next 24 hours after that. Countdown starts....

Now! 

Sasuke: The plot twist you were talking about hasn't happened yet.

Emmilou: Oh, yeah, about that. Itachi is going to re-appear, and in a couple chapters he is going to become one of the main charachters. 

Sasuke: WHAT

Emmilou: Oh, and I'm thinking of a Kiba POV.

Sasuke: WHAT ARE YOU EVEN G-

*Emmilou slams door in his face*

Kiba: Is there nothing I can do to make you let me choose my love interest myself?

Emmilou:......

Kiba: WHat is it??

Emmilou::....If you kiss me I might let you...

Kiba: ...Thats it?

Emmilou *shaky voice* yeah.

*Kiba leans in*

*Emmilou faints before any kissing happens*