Monday

I looked at my phone. Three minutes left until class. But Kakashi is always late. But I still wanted some time to talk with Sasuke. I was reaching for the doorhandle when a voice reached me.

-Naruto!"

I turned to face Kiba.

-What is it Kiba?"

He smiled, and walked up to me, pulling me back not to stand in front of the door.

-"Can you help me fix up for prom? Theres a lot of stuff that needs to be done."

My brows joined.

-Are you fixing for the dance all by yourself?"

He laughed.

-What?"

I couldnt help but sound a little annoyed through my confusion.

-Of course not, but were not many. Maybe thirteen people. So please help me out?

-Yeah, sure.

I flashed a smile.

-So when do we start?"

-Right now!

And before I could answer, and say what, hell no, I need to talk to someone, he was pulling me through the hallways and down to the gym hall.

-You are tall, so you can fix decorations with Shino. I looked over at Shino. Seriously? He did not seem like the...Party decoration type.

Apperently, I had days off to work with the fixing of the party.  So I spent Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday helping out.

And no word from Sasuke.

I sighed as I damped down on my bed. And I didnt know where he lived, so I couldnt come knocking like he did.I decided to send a message.

(Naruto): Hey. I havent heard from you lately.

_________________________________(POV change)______________________

I looked at the screen of my phone. I had waited with answering for a couple minutes now. Hm.

(TheRaven): I guess not.

I just want to see what he´ll answer. Did he really think the kiss was a mistake?

(Naruto): I dont know how to say this but... I dont regret the kiss...I guess thats the only way to put it. I dont mean that I, you know, stay up thinking about it, just that... I didnt mind.

(Naruto): Forget that. Sorry. Haha.

(Naruto). Sorry if that made you uncomfterble but... idk.. Could I talk to you?

I stared at the screen. Really? He didnt think it was a mistake?

(TheRaven): Were talking now.

(Naruto): You know what I mean. IRL.

I smirked to myself. Of course I knew he meant that. But I was thinking about waiting this out. 

So that he could really decide what he felt.

Because I have realised that I really care for this one. And I really want him to be mine.

And what a Uchiha want.

A Uchiha gets.