15

this is gonna be a longer chapter
_________________________________
i was thinking about cameron's question. i would be lying if i said that he couldn't make me happy. he's a nice boy and he's done everything right so far, so what's stopping me from saying yes?

i see my answer walk towards me.

"hey can i borrow her for a bit," mattia asks cameron.

"what's with you always interrupting our dances bro," cameron replies and walks away mad.

"uh what's up?" i ask.

"you look.. beautiful," mattia says while smiling.

"you look great too. and you would look like this everyday if you actually put some effort into it once in a while," i joke. but he looks good everyday.

"hahaha," he laughs sarcastically. "there's some people i want you to meet." he puts his arm out and i wrap mine around his.

mattia walks me over to his parents and i felt myself getting nervous but i put on a smile and good posture.

"hey mom, dad, this is y/n. she's our neighbor," mattia introduced.

i put my hand out and shake both their hands. "hi mr. and mrs. polibio, it's nice to meet you."

"nice to meet you too, you look so gorgeous," his mom says. "mattia was right, you are pretty."

"haha, mom.. stop. talking." mattia says.

"so you think i'm pretty huh?" i asked. shocked.

"no. you're ugly," mattia says.

"mattia polibio," his mom yells. "that's not nice and that's not what you told us."

"are you the girl that got him his new chain," his dad asks trying to make it less awkward.

"yeah i am," i reply.

"hm, good taste," his dad says. "mattia i like this girl."

i chuckle and thank him.

"why dont you two go dance?" mattia's mom suggested. "i'll help you guys take pictures."

"mom it's fine we don't need pictures," mattia responds.

"no no no, let the lady take pictures," i say.

mattias mom smiles. "seeeee. now go"

we slow dance to the song that was currently playing and talked while dancing.

"that dress looks amazing on you," mattia compliments. "let me take it off tonight."

i choke on my salvia. "what do you mean by that?" i pretend to not know.

"well.. i'm going to kiss you passionately. and while i'm doing that, my hands are gonna wrap around your back and i'm going to unzip it little by little," he explains.

"mhm.."

"and then im gonna push you on the bed and pin your hands above your head.." mattia says but gets cut off.

"polibio," dominic says. "we're announcing you guys in a few minutes"

"okay coach."

we make our way back to the tables and sit back down next to cameron.

"sorry," i apologize.

"it's okay, i just think he's trying to get with you," cameron says.

"oh no trust me, i'm the last person he would like," i say.