11

monday
y/n's
2nd week of school. woo.. i get out of bed and then get dressed

 i get out of bed and then get dressed

-

when i walk into school i ran into paige by the entrance

"hey bitch how was your weekend," she asked. "..and your picnic date with cameron"

i laugh. "it was fun, he's a nice guy and i slept with mattia like 3 times.. no 4... i lost count actually."

paige rolled her eyes.

"what ? it's not like i'm dating cameron. we went out on one date," i defend myself.

"i guess," she says.

when we walk to our lockers i saw a poster on the wall

back to school banquet friday night

"banquet?" i ask. "so we have to dress fancy?"

"i think so," paige replies. "wanna go or nah"

"uhh why not, we haven't dressed up in a while."

2nd period

i walk into class and i see mattia already at our table playing on his phone.

"hey princess," he says. "i have that same shirt."

i look down. "let me know when you're gonna wear it so we don't look stupid and twin."

"gotcha."

"hey, are you going to the banquet?" i ask.

"yeah, they're announcing some of the soccer players for being on the team for so long," says mattia. "i'm one of them."

"wow i'm definitely going."

"for me?" he asks.

"of course for you." i nudge him in the arm. "there's the word "friends" in "friends with benefits you know. i have to support you."

"hm you deserve a little treat for that," he whispers.

"oh? do i ?"

"yes baby girl, you do," he responds as he puts his hand in my thigh.

we both chuckle and the teacher begins the lesson.

after school
i always stay on campus a little bit longer after the bell rings to hangout with jason and paige. as head to exit, i feel a hand pull me into the bathroom.

"hey-" i begin to say. "oh alejandro... why are we in the bathroom?" i ask while looking around.

"for privacy," he says smirking. "and before you say anything about mattia.. he gave me permission. only one time though sadly"

"in that case..." i say before i grab him and kiss him.

he pinned me to the wall and started undoing my belt. he tosses it somewhere and begins taking off my jeans. as he's doing this, i was palming him through his sweatpants and he lets out a groan. he takes off his shirt revealing his tone abs and i drag my nails across them.

i smirk and yank off his pants and underwear quickly, craving more and more from him.

"ive waited so long for this," alejandro says. "i need to be inside you right now"

he shoves his dick into me without warning and my back bangs against the wall.

"sorry baby, no mercy this time," alejandro warned.

"no complaints papi," i reply.

i grip onto his shoulders for what's about to come and he puts his two hands on my waist. shortly after, he began pounding into me and i mean POUNDING. the pleasure takes over my entire body and i've never felt this way before. no ones ever wanted me this bad, i was so turned on. my back hits the wall so hard that i can already feel the bruises forming but i didn't care.

alejandro only got rougher and rougher and my pelvis area had to be red from his body clapping against mine. his two hands slide down to my ass and gave it a tight squeeze

"fuck you're so good," i moan. "oh my god."

i clench my walls trying to withstand everything and alejandro replies with a loud moan.

"fuck y/n you feel so damn good."

with every thrust he hits my g spot and i let him know that by moaning his name over and over again.

"you like that dont you baby" alejando says out of breath. "i'm gonna make your legs so weak you won't be able to walk for days."

"please do," i pleaded. "ale i'm gonna cum"

"no wait for me," he commanded.

"i c-can't," i stutter. "it feels so good"

"if you don't listen to me i'm gonna punish you even more."

i try my best to hold it in for as i can but thankfully alejandro finally said something.

"okay baby girl cum for me," says alejandro.

we both cum at the same but he doesn't stop thrusting, making the pleasure 10x more enjoyable.

finally, he stops and i fall over but i caught myself on the counter. he goes to the side and leans against the wall while combing his hair back with his fingers.

"fuck," he says out of breath. "that cannot be our last time."

i didn't say anything, but i agreed, i wanted more. but apart of me also wishes that was mattia i had just fucked.

.