9

once we get there, we headed towards the back field and i immediately see dominic standing on the sidelines.

"Rosario, make sure you keep the ball at your feet. don't lose it next time," said dominic.
He then turns his head and sees me and cameron walking towards him. "hey y/n," he says while hugging me. "what're you doing here?"

"i just wanted to visit you." i turn to cameron. "this is cameron, he's really good at soccer."

"better than you?" dominic asks.

"yup," i replied.

"psh, but i taught you how to play— he can't be better," dominic says jokingly. He takes cameron's hand and shakes it. "hi i'm Dominic Brown. nice to meet you Cameron"

"you too, coach. y/n is actually really good, you must be a good coach," said cameron.

"eh i try," dominic says while laughing. "you guys can play on the sidelines if you guys want. i wanna see how cameron plays."

we both agreed and grabbed a ball from nearby the bench. i looked up and saw mattia running and passing the ball. his hair was messy but it was messy in a good way. his sweat was dripping from his neck and the sun hit him perfectly, exposing his every, perfect feature.

mattias pov
i see y/n get the extra soccer ball from the bench and walk over to the guy she was dancing with last night. they were passing to each other and do other tricks and moves.

she was actually pretty good i didn't know she played soccer. our coach claps as y/n stole the ball from the guy and she started dribbling it away.

"attagirl," says my coach. "i taught you that"

"and i never forgot," says y/n, smiling.

"i let you take it from me," says the guy.

"oh, no you didnt cameron," replied y/n. "hey dominic, how much you wanna bet i'm better than all these guys on the field?"

oh please. i started chucking to myself. she's cute when she thinks she can outplay me. i walk up to the three of them.

"coach you really think she can outplay me?" i say confidently.

"mattia i know i can probably outplay you," y/n replies.

"i mean youre both good," coach says nervously.

"let's determine that right now" i suggest. "let's see who can score more. best out of 3"

"you're on polibio," y/n says.

"oh boy," coach says quietly. he turns to cameron "between you and me cameron, i don't think this will well."

y/n slaps him on the arm. "whose side are you on?"

"yours," coach says quickly. "always yours."

"yeah that's what i thought," y/n says smiling.

everyone got off the field and went into the sidelines to watch us play. we made the field a little bit smaller because running the entire distance would've been too much.

"keep in mind i'm wearing jeans," y/n says. "and i'm not wearing a sports bra."

"i prefer you without a bra," i say quietly and wink.

we start the game and y/n jukes me out a couple times and starts running to towards the goal. shit she was fast. just as i was catching up to her, she kicks the ball hard and scores it into the goal.

"1-0", she says while running backwards to her position.

"i admit you caught me off guard," i say. "but no more of that."

round 2 starts and she dribbles the ball towards the goal again only this time i stole the ball from her. i run towards the goal but she kicks the ball away from me, making me lose control. we fight over the ball for a couple minutes until i secretly slap her ass lightly and caught her by surprise— giving me the advantage.

"hey," she yells. "is that allowed?"

i ignore her and run towards the goal again, scoring.

"1-1," i say smirking.

this last score determined who the winner was. i could see the determination in her eyes and it turned me on. before the round started i went to talk to her.

"let's make this more interesting," i whisper.

"how?" she asks.

"whoever wins this, gets to be in control later tonight. if you know what i mean."

a grin forms on her face. "i guess i'm taking over tonight."

"we'll see about that one mamas."

the last round started and she immediately steals the ball from me and starts running fast hell. i caught up to her and again we fight for the ball but she does a trick that i've never seen before and wins over the ball. impressive.

"okay y/l/n. i see you," says coach. "i taught you that one too."

y/n was still far from the goal so i use that to my advantage and try to stall. but before i can get to her she shoots from a far and made it into the top left corner of the goal. holy shit.

"i guess i win," she says out of breath. "you better prepare yourself tonight."

i clear my throat and walk back with her to our coach and cameron.

.