~Chapter 1

In Mumbai... the weather seemed very horrible... it was raining all day and night.. but did this horrible change something in our favourite couple life....

It was morning at 6 am but the raining weather didn't seem to stop... a girl was sleeping peacefully wrapped in her Husband shirt... her body was covered with his shirt then duvet over her.... she stirred in sleep and stretched her arms.... soon she felt her other side bed empty she opened her eye and let the tear escaped from her eye....

She sat on bed rested her head up headboard then her eye fell on other side of bed.... she picked the photo frame and caressed his face....

Girl : I miss you.... why you left me alone....

Her eyes brimmed with tears.... she pressed her lips together not to cry... she kept the frame back on table and got off the bed... she walked to washroom...

She opened his shirt... since her husband has left her .. she got habitual sleeping in his shirt... she misses his scent... his love.. his touch... she misses his everything... she got undressed and stepped in shower....

She turned on cold shower on... tears brimmed in her eyes but didn't fall down her cheeks...

She stood in shower for good hour... she turned the shower off and came out from shower while slipping her body into bathrobe... her wet hair fell down her waist making her bathrobe wet...

She silent move to closet and picked his favourite colour saree... she came to her room and kept the saree on bed....

She stared the red saree and went to her deep thought...

Flashback!

There was business party where her husband was going... where his family was invited....

She wasn't feeling well so didn't feel  to go in coward... she was rested herself covers her head when she heard door opening... she pepped herself from duvet and saw her husband coming with bright smile on his face...

She felt sad thinking he will not be happy knowing she won't be able to make it..... her husband walked to bed and called her name...

Husband : Jaan.... Jaan wake up...

While she fisted bedsheet in her hand... she tried avoiding his voice but he didn't leave her... she had to come out duvet.... she looked at him teary eyes.... he immediately pulled her in hug....

Soon as she came to his arms she starts crying hugging his waist... he caressed her hair... he pecked her hair numbered of times...

Husband : Jaan.... baby... avni... Jaan...

Avni didn't moved from him.....

Neil : Jaan what happened? Why you crying.... Jaan please tell me.... what is worrying you....

Avni didn't moved but she spoke while controlling her tears... he could her lips on his waist as she buried her face into his waist....

Avni: I....... don't.... feel.... well....

That  last word made him scared and worried... he broke hug and wiped her tears.... he gave soft kiss on her forehead... she closed her eye feeling his lips....

Neil cupped her face....

Neil : Jaan you not feeling well... why didn't you tell anyone.... is fever you got...

Avni : n.... o.... I feel.... weak...

Neil : weak... did you miss you meals last night... Jaan how many times I need to tell you look after your health but you don't....