43.

*my pov*

"Hey, you look a hell of a lot better," Five says, looking at me. 

"Yeah, she perked up real quick," Luther nods. 

"You okay," He asks, leaning in closer to me. 

"I watched her... I watched her kill, in cold blood... kill... Pogo, someone who has always been on our side," I say, as the memory flashes through my head. I close my eyes, sighing. 

"Look, I hate to be the one to say this, but everyone needs to prepare," Luther sighs.

"For what," Diego asks.

"To do whatever it takes to stop Vanya," He states, making Allison hit him. "We may not have a choice, Allison."

"Bullshit. There are always options," Diego says.

"Yeah, like what," Five scoffs.

"I don't know," He admits.

"Look, whatever we decide, we need to find Vanya. And fast, okay? She could be anywhere," He says, standing up. 

"Or... here," Klaus says, shaking the paper. "Look at this," He adds, scooting over to where we can see the article.

"That's right. Her concert is tonight," Diego nods.

"Hello," I hear a woman greet making us glance back. "I hate to intrude, but my manager says if you're not gonna bowl, you gotta leave," The young woman states. I clench my fists angrily, and I speak. 

"I got this," I state, standing up. I grab the bowling ball, and I chuck it at the alley. It rolls down the alley and hits all the pins. I glare at the manager, joining the group again. Allison holds up a note that says:

She's our sister.

"We're the only ones capable of stopping this. We have a responsibility to Dad," Luther says.

"To Dad? No, I've heard enough about--," Diego starts.

"He sacrificed everything to bring us back together."

"I'm with Luther on this one," Five admits. "We can't give her a chance to fight back."

"Agreed. If she does, she'll kill all of us. She didn't hesitate to try and kill me or Allison," I nod.

"And there are billions of lives at stake. We're past trying to save just one," He adds.

"Hey, you know, guys, uh... maybe I could help," Klaus suggests.

"Now is not the time," Luther states.

"No, let him finish," Diego and I say together. We glance at each other, before he speaks again. "He saved my life today."

"A couple of you are always shitting on him, and he's trying, so shut the hell up and let him talk," I say.

"Is that true," Luther asks.

"Yeah, yeah, I did... take credit for it. In fact, the real hero... was Ben," He admits making us all give him odd looks. "Today... Listen. Today, he punched me in the face. And earlier at the house, he was the one who saved Diego's life, not me."

"You are unbelievable, Klaus," Luther says.

"You want proof, is that it," He says, picking up a bowling ball. "All right, I--I'll give you proof. All right, it's showtime, baby." He throws the bowling ball, and it hits the floor.

"Is there any way to silence that voice in your head that screams out to be the center of attention?"

"You know, I liked you a lot better before you got laid," Klaus admits making Luther's eyes widen. "Which was a complete... It-- It wasn't his fault, 'cause he was ridicously high, right? And-- And the girl, she thought he was a furry..."

"Stop," Luther snaps.

"Okay." He glances over at Allison, and she grabs her notebook, walking off. 

"Allison, wait," He says, following her.

"Excuse me," A different woman says. "Excuse me," She says, making Five and I look at her. "It's my son Kenny's birthday today, and... Uh, wouldn't your son and daughter be happier playing with kids his own age? Assuming it's okay with your two dads." Klaus looks at Diego, and I hold in my laughter.

"I would rather chew off my own foot," Five spits.

"Let's go, Kenny," She says. I notice Five looking at something, before he stands up.