32.

"Harold Jenkins," She questions, confused.

"Who the hell is Harold Jenkins?"

"I don't know... yet. But I do know that he's responsible for the apocalypse. So we have to find him. And we have to do it now," Five sighs. 

"How is he connected to what's gonna happen," Luther questions.

"I don't know."

"Wait, so you just know his name? That's it," Diego says.

"That's enough," Five defends.

"There's probably dozens of Harold Jenkinses in the city."

"Well, we just better start looking then."

"I'm sorry. Am I the only one that's skeptical here," Allison says when I notice Five groaning in pain making me give him a strange look. "I mean, how exactly do you know all of this about what's his name?" 

"Harold Jenkins. You know those lunatics in marks who attacked the house?"

"Oh, yeah, I think I remember those guys," Klaus says.

"Yeah, the ones that attacked us while you were getting drunk," Diego says.

"Yeah. Them. They were sent by the Temps Commission to stop me from coming back and preventing the end of life on Earth."

"The Temps what," Allison says.

"My former employer. They monitor all of time and space to make sure that whatever is supposed to happen... happens. They believe the apocalypse is coming in three days. So I went to Commission headquarters and intercepted a message that was meant for said lunatics. "Protect Harold Jenkins." So he must be responsible for the apocalypse."

"What do you mean, protect time and space?" "Where is this Hazel, Five?" They all question at the same time. 

"Do you have any idea how insane this sounds," Allison says when I notice him clutching his side. 

"You know what else is insane? I look like a 15-year-old boy. Klaus talks to the dead, and Luther thinks he's fooling everybody with that overcoat. Everything about us is insane. It always has been."

"He's got a point," I nod.

"We didn't choose this life, we're just living it. For the next three days, anyway."

"But the last time we tried to stop it, we all died. Why is this time any different? Why shouldn't I go home to my daughter?"

"Because this time, I'm here. We have the name of the man responsible. Guys, we actually have the chance of saving the lives of billions of people. Including Claire."

"You know her name," Allison questions.

"I do, and I'd like to live long enough to meet her."

"All right. Let's get this bastard," Allison nods.

"You had me at Gerald Jenkins," Diego says.

"Harold Jenkins," Five corrects.

"Whatever. I've already lost two people this week, I'm not losing anyone else."

"Luther," I say.

"Yeah, you guys go. I'm gonna stay behind and go through Dad's files. I still think this has something to do with why he sent me to the Moon."

"Seriously? Now you wanna make the end of the world about you and Dad," Diego scoffs.

"No. "Watch for threats." That's what he told me. You think that's a coincidence? This all has to be connected somehow."

"No, we should all stick together," Allison says.

"We don't have time for this," Five points out, annoyed.

"Let's roll. I know where we can find this asshole. Klaus, you're with me."

"Yeah, I-I'm good. I think I'll, uh... I think I'll pass, I'm... feeling a little under the weather, so uh...," He says, standing up, clutching his stomach, and leaving.