2.

I hear the front door open making me look away from Five's portrait on the wall. I leave the room, walking into the large foyer to see Luther standing at the door. "Luther," I say, making him look up. His eyes widen, as he stares at me in shock. 

"Jasmine? How... How are you here? You--"

"Died? I know. Pogo filled me in. I, uh... I woke up a few hours ago underground," I explain briefly.

"It's been--"

"15 years? Yeah, it has."

"You still look--"

"Fifteen? I know that too. It's weird, I feel more mature, but there's a part of me that still feels fifteen," I admit.

"This is crazy. I'm... so glad to see you," He admits, rushing towards me, picking me up off the floor, and hugging me.

"I'm glad to see you too," I chuckle, hugging him back. 

"Why now? Why are you awake now?"

"I don't know. I wonder if it has something to do with Dad passing. Like my body knew something was going on, and I had to be here," I sigh. "A little part of me hopes it has something to do with... Five, but I doubt it."

"Yeah..."

"Well, I'll let you get settled into your room, and I'm gonna stay down here and wait for everyone else to arrive." He nods, replying.

"It's good to have you back, sis."

"It's good to be back."

*later*

"Mom," I hear someone say. 

"Was that Vanya," I question Allison.

"No, it couldn't be," She shakes her head, as we head down the steps. 

I wonder why that's such a shock that she'd be here. He was her Dad too, despite him being a complete asshole to her. Why wouldn't she show up for the funeral?

"Vanya," Allison questions, making Vanya look over at her. "You're actually here."

"Hey, Allison," She greets softly. 

"Hey, sis" She smiles. "Look who decided to come back," She says, stepping aside to reveal me. 

"Jasmine," Vanya questions, shocked.

"Yep. It's me," I nod, approaching us. She engulfs me into a tight hug, and I hug her back. 

"How are you here?"

"I've been through this with everyone, and I don't know. I woke up hours ago, and I was underground. I got out and went inside and talked with Pogo. He filled me in. I died... fifteen years ago, and I'm supposed to be around 30, but I still look fifteen. I never aged," I sigh. 

"I can't believe you're back. I mean... we all found you. You were on your bed, it looked like you had just passed out, but you never woke back up," She sighs sadly.

"I know..."

"But she's back now, and that's all that matters," Allison points out.

"Ah. What is she doing here? You don't belong here. Not after what you did," Diego comments, walking past us and up the stairs.

Wait... What'd she do?

"You're seriously gonna do this today," Allison says, annoyed. He's silent. "Way to dress for the occasion, by the way."

"At least I'm wearing black," He shrugs. 

"You know what? I-- Maybe he's right. And I shouldn't--," Vanya starts.

"Forget about him. I'm glad you're here," Allison cuts her off.

"I don't know what you did, but I am too." 

"I'm just curious as to why you're back now? Like why did you body decide to wake up now?"

"I don't know. I'm thinking it has something to do with Dad's dead, even though I'd rather it be about Five, but I know it's not."