42.

"Miss Vanya," Pogo says making Vanya stop. "That's quite enough!" Her eyes turn normal, as she looks at him. "Miss Vanya... I understand how upset you are. But I can assure you... that none of your siblings bear any responsibility for what happened to you as a child."

"Did you know," She asks.

"Your father discovered... that you were capable of great things. Much like your brothers and sisters. But your powers were... too great. He only wanted to protect you from yourself. As well as your siblings," He says, looking up slightly. I glance up to see Luther and Allison quietly walking along the balcony. Luther nods at us, as they disappear down the hall. 

"Did... you know," She repeats.

"Yes, Miss Vanya. I knew," He nods. Suddenly, the room surrounding them starts to crumble, and Pogo is lifted into the air.

No... 

I have to try and stop her. 

"Vanya, please, don't do this," I beg, coming out of hiding. She ignores me, and she throws him across the room, and he's impaled on the wall. I gasp, tears filling my eyes. "No," I whisper, covering my mouth in shock. I step back slightly, as he goes limp. I stare at his body, and she slowly turns around. "You're a monster," I state. I hear concrete above me cracking, and I look up. I notice the roof starting to crumble. "Do what you want with me. I'm done fighting," I say. I take a deep breath, closing my eyes, as the roof collapses in. 

*Five's pov*

"Guys," I say, climbing over the rubble. "Where's Jasmine," I ask, noticing that she's not here. 

"She, uh, she was with Pogo," Luther says, looking around. 

"What," Diego exclaims. 

"Don't tell me, she...," I start not wanting to say it. 

"Five, I don't--," Luther starts.

"No. No! She's here somewhere. I know she is," I say, looking around. 

"Five--," Klause tries.

"NO! I am not giving up on her. She didn't give up on me or Allison or anyone else. She's gotta be alive." I search the rubble when I notice a hand sticking out of the rubble. My eyes widen, and I rush over to her. I dust off her hand, feeling her pulse. "She's still alive," I say. Luther and Diego rush over to me, and they lift the heavy rubble off of her. They remove a piece, and I see her beautiful face covered in dirt and blood. "Be easy. I think her head's bleeding," I say. They carefully lift her out of the rubble, and I look at her. "Jasmine," I say, shaking her. She groans softly, and after a few moments, her eyes slowly open. 

"Holy shit. She's alive," Klaus says, shocked.

"How did she survive? She had hundreds of pounds of rubble covering her," Luther says.

"I don't know, but she did," I say, as she sighs. 

"God... fucking dammit, that hurt," She says, softly.

"Five, what were you gonna say before," Diego asks.

 "This is it. The apocalypse is still on. The world ends today."

"I thought you said it was over," Luther says.

"I was wrong, okay? This newspaper, I found it the future the day I got stuck. The headline hasn't changed."

"No, that doesn't mean anything. Time could've been altered since that newspaper came out this morning," Diego shakes his head.

"You're not listening to me. When I found it, I assumed this place came down along with everything else. But here we are. The Moon's still shining, the Earth is still in one piece, but not the Academy."

"I'm confused," Klaus says, taking the paper from him.

"Then listen to me, you idiot! Vanya destroys the Academy before the apocalypse. I thought Harold Jenkins was the cause, but he was the fuse. Vanya is the bomb. Vanya causes the apocalypse," I say.

"We have to find her," Luther says. I notice a plane whirring from above us. "We gotta go, now. Regroup at the Super Star."

"Hey," I say, looking at Luther, who's still holding Jasmine. "Take care of her, yeah?"

"Of course. I got her," He assures me. I nod before we all split up.