8.

"Well, I wouldn't worry about that. You won't be going home," He smirks, looking over at the guy.

He suddenly picks up the butter knife that's lying on the counter, before teleporting behind the guy that's pointing his gun at me and stabbing him. As instinct, he shoots his gun, making me knock the guy's feet out from underneath him. He also teleports behind the guy that was pointing the gun at him, and he stabs him, making him fall to the ground.

I clench my fists in anger, before sliding behind the counter, when I hear Five speak. "Hey, assholes," He says, making them look towards him.

He suddenly disappears, and they shoot their guns where he was before they shoot their guns everywhere.

I slowly peek out from behind the counter, before glancing at a bar stool. I focus on the barstool, before it levitates off the ground. I quickly throw it at a couple of the guys, making them fly backward.

A couple of them shoot at the glass door, I'm assuming because they saw Five back there.

A few seconds later, he teleports beside one of the guys, stabbing him in the side, before disappearing again.

Suddenly, one of the guys pushes me onto the ground, climbing on top of me, pointing his gun at my head. "What're you going to now," He laughs. I focus on his grip on his gun before it's ripped from his hands. "What the--" I toss it aside before he starts to levitate too. "How the hell--" I focus on his neck, and his head suddenly turns to the side, his bones cracking.

I let his body fall to the floor, when I hear a gunshot, making me look over at Five. I gesture my hand to the side, making the bullet fly past Five, hitting the wall.

Five grabs a plate, throwing it at the guy, knocking him out. One guy tries to grab me, but Five stabs him in the eye with a knife.

The last two guys stand up, pointing their guns at us. Five grabs me, teleporting us away from them, making them shoot each other.

I take a deep breath when I feel blood coming out of my nose. I quickly wipe it away, as he breaks one more person's neck. He picks up some sort of scanner that's lying on the ground and looks at us. "Son of a bitch... They were tracking me." He walks over to the counter and grabs the knife off of it.

"What the hell are you doing," I exclaim.

"I have to get the tracker out, so they can't find me again... or you," He sighs. He slowly presses the knife against his skin, cutting into it slightly, before pulling out a tiny tracking device.

He looks at it, as I tear off a piece of my shirt, wrapping it around his arm. "Thanks..."

"No problem. Come on, let's get out of here." He nods in agreement before we leave the shop. He tosses the scanner in a puddle when I notice his tie out of place.

"Wait... Let me fix this," I say. I slightly adjust his collar, straightening it up. "Perfect."